WOW! What a great year for Cricut Lovers, huh?
When Provo Craft (the makers of the Cricut) announced earlier this year that there would be new Cricut machines coming out and over 100 *new* cartridges many of us were very wide eyed and said "huh???"....are they serious???....well, YES, they were!!!!
When I bought my first Cricut (which was an Expression) nearly 2 years ago I never knew it would take me to another level of crafting....and I love it even more today than I did when I first bought it. This year we've seen the introduction of the Cricut Cake (a machine used for cutting frosting, fondant and gum paste) to decorate the most beautiful cakes ever.....as well as the super popular Cricut Imagine. How about the awesome new colors of the Cricut Expression sold exclusively at Wal-Mart including plum, yellow, green, or turquoise??. They even introduced us to the Cricut Lite cartridges (which are also exclusive to Wal-Mart). Now, for real ......how many cartridges are considered enough???! hmmmm.....nope.... no need to worry because 2011 will be filled with new stuff for Cricut enthusiasts along with many new cartridges. Let's not forget about the ever so popular Gypsy, Cuttlebug, and YourStory machine. ....these are made by Provo Craft too.
Oh yes.....and what about the Cricut Circle club??
In addition, Die Hard Cricut fans were introduced to the Cricut Circle in the Summer of 2010 and were promised exclusive cartridges (only available to members and ebay customers HA!) along with a brand new blog and exclusive Circle message board. Members (affectionately known as Circlettes) have been joined together from all across the US to unite in a way that is beyond anyone's imagination. There is also planned and coordinated Swarms held in various states that is open to Circle members first and then any available spots are opened to the anyone interested in attending. A Swarm is basically a gathering people who primarily enjoy working with the Cricut and Provo Craft products. Swarms are held all across the world and the Cricut message board closes in those gaps between land and water to bring crafters closer together. It really is a beautiful thing. Check out the Cricut message board to see what I am talking about. There are also Circle Meet-Ups that may be offered in your area. There is a section on the Cricut Circle message board to see if one is held in your state or area. The first large Swarm was held in Utah in early fall of this year and the next large Swarm will be held in my home state of Texas in March of 2011 - called the Texas Cricut Stampede. Tammy and Angela from Creative Critterz are coordinating the huge event and it will be chocked full of wonderful food, fun, friends, and will show us a good ole Texas time. As they say "Everything is bigger in Texas!" I plan to be there and can't wait to meet you if you are going too.
2010 also introduced us to the Hello Thursday girls who are Tammy, Robyn, Joy & Melanie. Hello Thursday is held on the 3rd Thursday of each month and the girls are the first to introduce us to the new cartridges released for that month. Most of us would wait patiently (or impatiently) for their project posts to go up on their blogs showing us the new cartridge, images, and projects each created. WOW! What a treat.
So......
What was your favorite cartridge in 2010? Gosh, it's hard for me to pick just one....because when there is anywhere between 5-24 (when the cricut lites were introduced) cartridges released at one time it's hard to pick one. If I'd have to say.....my favorites of 2010 include Create a Critter, Sweet Treats, Country Life, and Simply Charmed. My all time favorites also include Old West, A Child's Year, Doodlecharms, Forever Young, and both Paper Doll cartridges including Everyday Paper Dolls and Paper Doll Dress Up. To see a complete list of all Cricut cartridges please click HERE.
Here is one of my favorite card projects I created this year....this turtle is from Create a Critter and the "What's Up" stamp is by Robyn - My Pink Stamper.
Sorry to talk your ear off today.....but in closing....
2010 was good for me...I was able to join the Cricut Circle and purchase the Cricut Imagine as well as numerous cartridges. I have been to a couple of Swarms hosted by The Cricut Lady in Houston, TX as well as attended my first Circle Meet-Up this past October. Mike, a Cricut representative flew in from Utah to spend the day with us chit chatting and tell us some top secret stuff....shhhhhhh. LOL - just kidding. He did say that 2011 will be filled with wonderful things to come. So, fasten your seatbelt Cricut fans....this Cricut plane is about to take it high in the sky.
I had my first Design Team call and was THRILLED to have so many CJToo Friends send in submissions.
Thank you to my wonderful DT members who shared so many wonderful projects with us week after week.
Thank you to EVERYONE for a wonderful 2010.
As a thank you to my wonderful and loyal fans of CJToo I'd like to offer a chance to win a Cricut Lite Cartridge - Four Legged Friends. Just leave me one comment on this post and a way to get in touch with you - (ex. craft junkie too at g mail dot com).
I will draw a winner on Sunday January 2nd.
The only criteria is that you must be a follower of my blog. I will have to go on the honor system....because only you know it to be true.
Many hugs from CJToo and Spencer and we are looking forward to creating with you in 2011.
+++++++++++++++










Wow 2010 was a great year. I know 2011 will be even better. Hope you have a wonderful and safe New Years
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a great year!
ReplyDeletevmegginson at g mail dot com
I love Create a Critter too because is so complete is not just animals. Love it!! Loved your cards this year!! Let's see more on 2011. Happy New Year!! TFS!! Take Care!!
ReplyDeleteenellagohayperritos at hotmail dot com
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
I loved your card. Create a critter is also on of my favorites as well.
ReplyDeleteperderg#q.om
Sounds like a cricut lover's dream year!!! Congratulations on all your many scrappy accomplishments. Can't wait to see what's coming in 2011 :)
ReplyDeletelala3237 at verizon dot net
Wonderful Cricut review...thank you for the chance to win and have a Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDelete010 was a great year. Spent way to much money on scrapbooking. but loved it. I love your blog. thanks for sharing. HAPPPPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! TO you.
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed following your blog. I am so looking forward to what you have to share with us in the coming year. My most coveted cartridge was Picturesque and I was finally able to get it at a reasonable price.
ReplyDeletehttp://alwayslivemorescrapping.blogspot.com/
I actually didn't get too many carts this year but I just bought CAC last night...I am thinking it will be my new favorite...Thanks for the Cricut year in review...you didn't mention that 2010 was the year of the PC demo army though...
ReplyDeleteoops
ReplyDeletegoatesgirlatsbcglobaldotnet
Great year review! I love your turtle card!Create a critter is one of my favorite cartridges too. Happy New Year and Thanks for the chance to win :)
ReplyDeleteKitty
casandra.styles@gmail dot com
You are not kidding - it has been utter Cricut Mania! I love your new blog header - just too cute. 2011 is gonna rock!
ReplyDeletejlkozar AT comcast DOT net
You're so right! 2010 was a fabulous year for us! I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store! Thanks for the chance at this great cart!
ReplyDeletejjsmic at gmail.com
Looking forward to seeing what's in store for 2011. I am a follower and love your blog:)
ReplyDeletestockg7 at charter dot net
Yes 2010 has been a wonderful year!! I have been swept away by the Cricut mania as well! I feel PC has pushed my creativity to a great new place this year! I think my favorite cart this year is Cindy Loo. Thank you for the chance to win the new cart!! Happy New Year!! Warmest Regards, Colleen laysig@telus.net
ReplyDeleteI don't think that you missed a thing. Great Review!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your hard work and
Have a Happy New Year!
reneeleeak at yahoo dot com
What a great review. I love following your blog and look forward to more inspirations in 2011!
ReplyDeletepdogaard@msn.com
Wow! You really broke the whole year down for us. There have definately been a lot of new Provo Craft items. I've been a follower for a few months now and cannot wait to see what you have to come in 2011!
ReplyDelete~Saundra
Luvscrappingtogether@gmail.com
I was excited about 2010, can't wait to see what 2011 will bring. I'm hoping for a cartridge with buildings!
ReplyDeleteApril
nginerd at gmail dot com
Wow, it has been an amazing year! I can't wait to see what they come out with next. I'm hoping for a machine that excels with fabric and such. I know you'll have all kinds of great projects to look forward to in the new year as well :)
ReplyDeleteIt has been a year full of changes for me! I am looking forward to what 2011 brings!
ReplyDeleteI too was blown away with all the new goodie of 2011! I am already a follower and a big thank you to you for such a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThat was such a nice review. We do love our cricuts. I really enjoy your blog as well, hope the New Year brings you joy and happiness!
ReplyDeletelcass07 at gmail dot com
I loved your turtle card! What a great review. I am looking forward to seeing what you will share with us in 2011! Have a Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletesucor_2@hotmail.com
WOW! that was alot of things going on...we love it though, but a little poorer as we have to buy the new cartridges right????? Thanks for the chance to win. kimbob27@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteYou are right about it being quite a year! Can't wait to see what 2011brings!
ReplyDeletedmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom
Good round-up! It has been a great year.
ReplyDelete2010 was an amazing Cricut year! Thanks for sharing your talents and inspiration for our own crafting.
ReplyDeleteWishing you the best in 2011!
JanaZ
hello at simplymycrafts dot com
It is WAY too hard to pick a favorite from 2010!!! I love them all! It is an absolute addiction!!! And I am not looking for a cure!!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
carriedan1 at live dot com
It has definitely been a year to remember, I wouldn't have never thought I would meet so many creative people from blogging and have met many new friends, thanks so much for letting us be a part of your blogging experience.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe that 2010 is drawing to a close. Hope 2011 brings everything to everyone that they want and need. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletehttp://iwycd.blogspot.com/
I have really enjoyed following your blogs since I became a follower 3 weeks ago. After seeing your turtle card I ran right out and purchased Create A Critter. It truly is a GREAT cartridge.
ReplyDeleteWishing your Family the Best in 2011
Debi
2spunky4u at bresnan dot net
It really has been a year to remember! Wow! Lots of cartridges! I wonder how many new cartridges are coming out in 2011!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful new year and thanks for sharing your site with us!
kraftychicatstxdotrrdotcom
It has been a great year and Im thinking of starting a CA (Cricut Anonymous) group for all of us who are obsessed! I can't wait to see everyone in Fresno! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletegraveld at yahoo dot com
2010 was a great year. Thanks for the great review.
ReplyDeleteBecky
cookiebecky@msn.com
Great review hard to believe there could be more for 2011 after everything that came out in 2010 I didn't get many of the new cartridges for 2010 but I think Create a Critter is my fave Thanks for all your inspiration and all the best to you and your family in 2011 Happy New Year
ReplyDeletedebbie.58@live.ca
Wow!! 2010 has been a wonderful year!! Congratz on your blog and all of your success! I have been inspired by you and have learned so much as well. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo looking forward to 2011!!
Thanks for the Cricut year in review! I wonder what is in store for 2011!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and also subscribe via email.
Hope you have a Fabulous New Year!
mvasquez69 at aol dot com
Thank you for all you do. Your videos and projects are so appreciated. Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteCreate A Critter is my favorite cartridge of all! I have only been scrapbooing and card making for a year. I bought the baby bug last year on the night of Thanksgiving. I now have advanced to the expression. I love all the different things you have shared with us.
ReplyDeletecdjohnson1966@att.net
This was a great year to follow you Tracy....
ReplyDeleteYes 2010 was absolutely cricutly amazing!!! Can't even imagine what is around the corner for next year. Let the good times roll!!! Thanks for all your sharing and hard work to bring us your wonderful creations!!! Have a great New Years and looking forward to continuing to follow you in the new year.
ReplyDeletegaudet5 at rogers dot com
Congratulations on your successful blog. The year in review was a very good and informing article. it keeps everyone knowledgeable of what has transpired in the last year. Thanks for sharing your talent and time. Hoping you will have a blessed and talented 2011. Will be waiting to see what's in store for us. I love following your blog.
ReplyDeleteI've been following you for over a year and just love your blog. My Cricut is my favorite toy, but what I like about your blog is the amazing projects you come up with. CAC is also my favorite cartridge. I use it over and over for all ages and all occasions. Congrats for your wonderful year.
ReplyDeleteMary Ann
mahuntington@ wavecable.com
Oh Tracy!! :) 2010 was a great year!! CAC is my fav!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win... I've never won a cart before.... oh to dream... :)
Thanks for sharing your talent with us! Great new banner on your blog btw.
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
cplamond at hotmail dot com
Tracy,
ReplyDelete2010 has been a fantastic year, I received my Cricut Expression for Christmas 2009, so 2010 ws my first year using it and it has been so fun. My favorite Cricut carts are Create a Critter and the Paperdoll carts (both) but I am a HUGE SCAL and MTC user!! I love having all of the options. Thanks for choosing me as part of your first Design Team, it has been an honor and privilege to serve on the CJT Design Team!!
Tammy
I hope 2011 is an even better year for us all!!
Congrats and have fun at the swarm in Texas. Always fun to see what you are up to.
ReplyDeletemmlmn@polarcomm.com
Thanks for the year in review. Boy has PC been busy. I want to wish you and your family a Happy, Healthy New Year!
ReplyDeletecooktoy1@aol.com
I'm a new cricut owner and I stumbled upon your blog while looking for some project ideas...I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts and watching your videos!! jmabaxter at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR TRACY....looking forward to another crafting yr. with you.
ReplyDeleteHope I win this cart. Would love to have it...thanks!
AnnCarolW@aol.com
What a great year for cricut! I would love to go to the texas stampede! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletera6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
yes I agree it has been a great cricut year!
ReplyDeleteliz :o)
WOW, I can't believe the year is almost over!! Congrats to you n a year, LOVE your candy.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were in Texas too, not sure where your little town is, but hey, its a BIG state!!!LOL
I am already a follower of your blog, I believe on fb too (but not sure)LOL
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove at aol dot com
Yes 2010 was a good year. I am a follower i also am a subscriber and i have your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your thoughts. By the way thats a really good picture of you and your son.
win_or_lose52 at hotmail dot com
http://victoriasjunk.blogspot.com
Having just gotten my cricut for Christmas thanks for filling me in on this year's happendings.
ReplyDeleteCreate A Critter is one of my favorites too. I'm waiting on Simply Charmed to be shipped any day now :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Yr,
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com
I think that my favorite cart from 2010 would have to be create a critter. You son is so cute. Thanks for sharing the pic.
ReplyDeleteamandaremus at gmail dot com
Wow!!! After seeing your review of all that took place in 2010, I'm in awe. Next year will be even better!! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletescrapbooknut67114 at g mail dot com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete2010 was an awesome year and I loved everything cricut. I am excited as I just ordered the subscription to the cricut magazine and cannot wait for it to arrive! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeletelfuchs1 at wi. rr. com
What a cute turtle card. I will have to scraplift it, but I don't have any Pink Stamper stamps. I need to get some. Have a Happy New Year. Shanna
ReplyDeletestanner58 at yahoo dot com
Such a cute turtle card . Thanks for the chance to win a super cart!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing year!!! I am happy to have shared it with you! I am a follower! slnewby @ gmail dot com.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a great year. Here's to 2011 being another.
ReplyDeleteangel hugs
Debby
angels5.2005 @ gmail.com
Love your blog! Congrats on a great year!
ReplyDeleteteachem 949 at yahoo dot com
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
Thanks for the chance to win a cricut cartridge, woud love to add this one to my collection LOL! Thanks for a wonderful year of blogging heres to a even better year for 2011.
ReplyDeletejennyplace26@gmail.com
2010 was a very exciting year!! I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring. I have been a follower for quite a long time and love all of your videos and projects you show us how to make them. I can't wait for those to begin also.
ReplyDeleteKathleen
kj_riley4953@q.com
What a great year for you and all of us Cricutlovers! I just got the Imagine for Christmas and am excited to play with it.
ReplyDeleteG'Day, Thanks for all the inspiring projects you make, may 2011 bring many more!!! I Love Create a Critter and Forever Young, these are my go to carts. jendewar at optusnet dot com dot au
ReplyDeleteThanks for the "year round-up". It's amazing when you look back and actually think of how much has come out....and how much we've spent! jmeyer1@woh.rr.com
ReplyDeleteWow 2010 was also a great for me. Thanks to the Cricut my love for crafting has been sparked again. It had been app 12 yrs since my last project. Having babies can do that to you! LOL I'm so looking forward to what comes next. Thanks to you and several other wonderful ladies on Youtube and Ustream. Have a Great New Year and keep crafting! ~Carol
ReplyDeleteecblais@hotmail.com
2010 Has been a great year, I am looking forward to 2011, it can only be better. In 2010 you were the 1st crafting blog that I started following and now I have my own. Thanks for such great post and videos. Happy New Year to you and your! It is gonna be WONDERFUL!!!
ReplyDelete~Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
sbwoodring at att dot net
I am a follower of your blog and get email updates, too! I agree that this year has really been the year for Provocraft! I don't think you missed a thing! I'm envious that you are a circle member. Unfortunately, the economy has put a damper on my spending habits. So, I would really love to win this cartridge, that's for sure! Many thanks for all of the projects and creations you share with us! Happy New Year! Kelly (kelly.schaefer@ymail.com)
ReplyDeleteI just got into "cricuting" this year so I guess this all seems natural to me. I am not a member of the circle but would love to be some day. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeletebooger1 at tds.net
Love your blog!
ReplyDeletehenrichs66@gmail.com
WHAT a great year!! Thanks for the chance to win!! Create a critter is my favorite also!!
ReplyDeleteHeartAMZ1@aol.com
Debbie Chapman
Great year I love all your craft projects and can't wait to see what the new year brings!
ReplyDelete2010 was a great year in the crafting world! Congrats on all that you've been able to do! I love your projects and watching you create them! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Have a Happy New Year and best of luck for the upcoming year!
ReplyDeletelissa8506 at hotmail dot com
2010 wow, what a great year, love your site and watch all your videos, thank you for sharing your projects and ideas, you are so creative. So looking forward to what you will be doing in 2011.
ReplyDeletejmam4@comcast.net
Thanks for all your great projects and videos. I always enjoy seeing your blog updates in my inbox.
ReplyDeletewow! so much happened this past year! Thanks for a chance to win this lovely cartridge!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your great info. I am new to the Cricut world and you have educated me greatly. Your creativity is outstanding and I look forward to learning more in the next year. Best wishes to you and your lovely family.
ReplyDeleteclares80 at yahoo dot com
Hi I am a new cricut expression owner as of this Christmas. I've wanted a cricut for years and my husband surprised me. I was so happy to find your blog today and look forward to learning tips and ideas from you. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletedanielleoakes 05 at embarq mail dot com
WOW!!! I did not realize that SO MUCH happened in 2010!!! I was excited about the lite carts b/c they were more affordable for me.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Valerie Martin
jeffnval@hotmail.com
Yep, 2010 was a great year, going to be hard to top it! Can't wait to see what's next.
ReplyDeletecirclebenterprises.blogspot.com
If this shows up twice, please forgive. My computer messed something up! This has been my first year using Cricut products and it has been one of the best, happiest, most creative years of my life! In 2010 (in the past few months) I have acquired an Expression, Gypsy and now the Imagine for Christmas, along with tools and about 30 or so cartridges! Mostly thanks to my DH. He spoils me rotten! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAmy Jo - Dedicated follower :0)
amyjrockstar@gmail dot com
Very nice sum up Tracy, 2010 had a lot of great cricut goodies:) Thank you for a chance at the give away, I am a follower already. Hole you and ur family have a great newyears:)
ReplyDeleteMonica L.
monita twenty-three at ca dot rr dot com
Happy New Year. Hope wonderful things are in store for 2011.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Yes, 2010 was quite a whirlwind when it comes to PC products and Cricut cartridges. I spent way too much, but I'm looking forward to seeing what 2011 brings. Thanks for the chance to win the Four Legged Friends cart.
ReplyDeletetcsobotka at charter dot net
Congratulations! It sounds like 2010 was really a great year for you! Happy 2011!
ReplyDeleteWow,I'm agree with you, 2010 has been a wonderful year. Thanks for share with us your talent and your time.
ReplyDeleteIndira
Craftyhomemade7atgmaildotcom
2010 was a great year! Here is to 2011! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletethemessydesk at hotmail dot com
Oh my I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store since 2010 was such a great year. I always enjoy stopping by your blog to see what you have created. I'm so happy you had a wonderful 2010 and I wish you even more joy 2011. Happy New Year. kleonard at trans-video dot net
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog...you have given me so much inspiration this year! Here is to an awesome 2010 and an EVEN better 2011!!! Can't wait to see the projects you show us in the upcoming year!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Spencer it tooo stinkin' cute!
JerzyMomma06@comcast.net
2010 was a great year. Thanks for sharing your talent with us all. I am so looking forward to seeing what you come up with in 2011.
ReplyDeletemarionment@msn.com
2010 was a great year and I look forward to an even better 2011!!! Happy New Year! Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteThose were also some of my favorite cartridges. A lot happened in 2010 with how you put it. I love it!! Lets make 2011 even batter!!
ReplyDeleteAshley
ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com
Tracy, knew ProvoCraft came out with tons of new carts in 2010 but had no idea they did that many. Looks like 2011 is going tobe an exciting year as well. I was going to make my New Years resolution to try and be happy crafting with the carts I have and not go crazy buying too many new ones but theory are making that difficult so I migh have to pick a new resolution. Love following your blog and getting your email updates. Look forward to what you create in 2011. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteTTFN
Debby P. dpokybear at yahoo dot com
What a fun year-in-review! Thanks for all your great ideas and projects this past year. I look forward to what you come up with in 2011!!
ReplyDelete~ Kristin
dkborton at gmail dot com
Congratulations on a great 2010. Here is looking to an even better 2011. 2010 was very good to me too and I was introduced to the Cricut this year and immediately fell in love, started a blog, and made crafting videos. Thanks for all you have taught me thru your blog postings and videos. You are awesome!
ReplyDeletestacy at mycraftingtime dot com
I love your year in review. I haven't gotten the create a critter cartridge yet but I will now after seeing your blog. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteoops forgot my contact info....
ReplyDeleteavonwoman1@gmail.com
What a great closing statement for 2010 Tracy! Can't wait to see what you bring forth in 2011!
ReplyDeletewplouffe at ntl dot sympatico dot ca
Wow great year for you in 2010 (good for me too) :~) I am looking forward to a wonderful 2011 & hope yours is an awesome one also! I have seen so many great cards with creat a critter but have not yet purchased it, it is definately on my wish list though!! Of all the cartridges I do have I don't think I have a favorite one, love them all!! Happy New Year, be safe!
ReplyDeletesuz.p (at) comcast (dot) net
You're right, 2010 was quite a year! For me, it meant being introduced to the Circut world after purchasing my first expression this summer. I have enjoyed learning so much from you and look forward to seeing all of your projects in the new year!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the inspiration!
Julie
everybodylovesaparty.blogspot.com
I came across some of your youtube videos and fell in love with them. I decided to check out your blog as well and became a follower. TFS your projects and I cannot wait to see more for inspiration.
ReplyDelete2010 has been a great year of crafting for me, I got my first expression and cuttlebug and I am living them both. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your family.
kimthompson68 at sky dot com
Kim xXx
hmmmm I thought I had posted a comment....still don't see it! Great year for all CRICUT fans! I Love your new Avatar! Looking forward to 2011 with you.
ReplyDeleteLisa
cricutcrazylisa@gmail.com
Congrats on a wonderful year. Hope you have a great 2011.
ReplyDeletesjohnson33614 at gmail dot com
Congratulations on a great year. I can't wait to see more of your amazing work. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteKerry
mommakcrafts.blogspot.com
WOW what a great 2010!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt has been amazing to be along fo rthe ride....I love your project, tips and tricks, Thank you so much Tracy for all you do for us!!!!!
Create a Critter is my Favourite release for 2010,
thanks so much for the chance to win!!!!
brodiec88 at hotmail dot com
I am a follower and love your blog!
ReplyDeletecraftylin1968 at aol.com
2010 was a great year...I finally learned how to use my Cricut! Thanks for all the vids and inspiration along the way :-) and Thanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteYou have been a great inspiration to me in 2010 and I look forward to more in 2011. Thank You and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteIt is so true--2010 was a great year for Cricut--I can hardly wait to see what is in store for us in the coming--Thanks for sharing all of your projects this past year and looking forward to your upcoming ones.
ReplyDeletecoolnana72@hotmail.com
I can't wait to see your wonderful designs in 2011!!!! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous year, and thank you for all the wonderful inspiration you send our way!!
ReplyDelete