Hi everyone and Happy Thursday to you! What a wonderful day it is so far....I took off the day (from my regular job) to finish up some odd and ends before Christmas and we are having Christmas with my husbands family tonight. I am in for a long and fun filled day....ÜÜÜ
I wanted to share these Hot Chocolate Goodie Bags I came up with that would be perfect to give away to teachers, co-workers, friends or anyone! I know it's a little close to Christmas this year but I'll have this idea waiting for you next year when you are looking for some inspiration too. Ü
Supplies:
Snowman ~ Winter Frolic cut at 2.25
Face Stamp ~ # 520 Peachy Keen Stamps
Copic markers to doodle him up nice and pretty! Ü
Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink
Pattern paper ~ DCWV
Jute/twine
Stamp ~ Hot Chocolate Soothes the Soul ~ My Pink Stamper Winter Wishes
Punch ~ Bubble Bath by Martha Stewart & Photo Labels by EK Success
Goodie Bags:
Clear bags ~ 6 x 5.50 (jewelry section of craft store) & 3 x 2 (for marshmellows)
Hot Chocolate packet
Large candy cane
Instructions:
Make hot chocolate according to packet directions
Insert marshmellows
Stir with candy cane
Enjoy!
Here is a video for you too.....thanks for your comments! I really love reading everyone's feedback ((hugs))









Oh My Gosh Tracy...Thos is just tooo cute, I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are the doodle queen....I just live how your doodling turns out.....TFS!!!!