follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Basketball Fan

Here is the card I created for my 14 year old's birthday which is today. He's a HUGE basketball fan and loves to play and watch basketball.
The card measures 11 x 4 1/4... I wanted to accommodate a long lean BB player.
- I cut the BB player at 7 inches from Basketball Solutions.
- Happy Birthday is cut at 1 1/4 inches from Birthday Cakes cricut cake cartridge.
- Skyler is cut at 1 inch on Varsity letter.
One of my cards would not be complete without some doodling with white gel pens and black markers.
The basketball is a 1 inch circle and I drew on the BB lines.
Thanks for stopping by today ... We're off to celebrate Skyler's birthday by going shopping for a laptop for him....Wish me luck to find one that will not break my pocket book. Crossing fingers!!!
Happy Birthday Skyler!Pin It

9 comments:

  1. OMG that is so neat... my nephew is a big basketball fan and player in high school... i might have to borrow this idea.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Happy birthday to your son! I've got a 15 year old who plays basketball, so I know how that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool, ur son will love it:) thanks for sharing.
    Monica L.
    monitatwentythree at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. Happy Birthday Skylar. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Skylar!! Great BB card Tracy. Good luck on your shopping trip!! :)

    - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Happy Birthday to Skylar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card!! I bet he liked it! I hope he had a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy, really cute card!
    Hugs,
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü