Happy Friday everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for being a follower or visiting my blog. I appreciate you all so very much. Life is pretty busy for me right now between getting my house back in order from the craft show last week-end, putting everything "back in it's place" to Skyler's basketball games, Spencer's Christmas program and just playing "catch up" at my regular job. I just wanted to share with you a little about Spencer's Christmas program that was all about the true meaning of Christmas. The program was titled "Bring it to the Cradle" and it was all about the gifts we receive from God and how we share those gifts with others by taking care of ourselves and others. It was a beautiful program, the children sang beautifully and the since Spencer goes to a Christian Day School the Pastor played Santa Claus which explained to the children (and audience) the true meaning of Christmas. And my sweet boy Spencer was the cutest ELF ever!!!. My pictures didn't turn out the best so sorry I am unable to share with you. :(
Once I get my craft/scrap room back to normal I will be making more video's and projects to share. I have lots of ideas floating around in my head that will include Spencer because I know that kids crafts are popular too.
*please note* I am super excited to be participating in a Thank You Gifts Blog Hop sponsored by
Joys Life this Sunday 12/12. I have some really neat ideas for this blog hop so I hope you can join us. I will also have a prize/blog candy to give away so I know you will all enjoy that.
*GIVEAWAY* For today I'd like to share a gift to you for being a viewer or follower of my blog - How about a $10.00 gift card to
http://www.hobbylobby.com/ - just leave me one comment on this post and I'll draw a winner on Saturday evening. Hobby Lobby also sells online and ships internationally. So cool! The gift card can be used in store or online.
See ya soon!
♥Tracy
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü