follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Design Team Wednesday ~ 12/15/10

Hi everyone and welcome to another Design Team Wednesday.  I am truely honored to have shared the wonderful works of creativity of Design Team #1.  They are all awesome ladies.  This week will bring Design Team #1's term to an end but these ladies will continue to post on their blogs often and have many projects going.  The assignment was "Christmas projects - anything goes" so check out these wonderful projects.....please click on their names to visit their blogs and get the recipes for these wonderful projects.

Thank you all so much!






~~~~~~~~




 
~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~



 Just click on their names to be taken to their blogs to see the recipe of the project and other photo's they may have.

Thank you Design Team #1 for an outstanding job!

Hugs to all!
♥TracyPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü