Good Morning my sweet CJToo friends! I am so happy to post my winners of the Hobby Lobby gift card and My Pink Stamper set of stamps. First off - I want to say
thank you from the bottom of my heart for your super sweet comments. It's taken me a while to go through every single comment and I am just thrilled that I have so many faithful followers of my blog. I LOVE what I do, sharing and giving inspiration as well as receiving it from so many of you too! I appreciate you ALL so very much.
A big ole Texas welcome to my new followers and I hope you visit often.
Now....on to my Winners!
#1 - The winner of the $10.00 gift card to
Hobby Lobby is....
#2 - The winner of the set of
My Pink Stamper stamps (set of your choice) is....
I will be contacting you both with more information later on today.
Thanks again everyone and I'll be back tomorrow with more Design Team inspirational projects!
Have a super day!
♥Tracy
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü