follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, December 17, 2010

Jingle~Jangle Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to the Jingle-Jangle Blog Hop hosted by Gale @ The Happy Stamper.  If you arrived from Theresa's blog you are right on track.  To start at the beginning visit Gale's blog or see the entire list below. 
You are in for a real treat to see all of the awesome projects everyone has created for you.  Our assignment was to make an ornament and since I have 2 boys I made 2 ornaments to hang on the family tree.  Their school pictures shine brightly on our family Christmas tree and what a wonderful memory to cherish for years to come. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School Picture Keepsake Ornaments


These will look perfect on our Family Christmas Tree



My teen-ager Skyler

Supplies
- 4 x 4 coaster ($ bin at Michael's)
- pattern paper cut 8.75 x 4
- blue rick rack
- 2 silver jingle bells
- white wire (floral section)
- "2010" - Don Juan cricut cartridge cut at 1 inch. - I cut 4 out and layered on top of each other to give a "chipboard" look
- bling (for letters)
- snowman stamp
- copic markers
- Glossy Accents for snowman (to harden and give a more finished look)
- blue/silver garland ($ store)
- white eyelet & crop-a-dile


My sweet boy Spencer

Thanks so much for stopping by everyone and click on the button below to be taken to the wonderful and talented Ms. Yolie Bean herself! :)



**Give-away** for the Jingle-Jangle blog hop includes a gift card to Hobby Lobby. woot! woot!
You can use it to shop online or in the store.  For your chance to win just leave one comment on this post and I'll draw a winner on Tuesday 12/21 via random.org. 

Good Luck and Happy Hopping!



*Blog Hop Trail*

Gale http://www.thehappystamper.com/

Ruthie http://www.septemberninth.blogspot.com/

Felisha http://www.felisa21.blogspot.com/










Tracy  http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/ (you're here at my blog <---)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü