follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, December 17, 2010

Personalized Teachers Gift

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!

I wanted to share what I made for Spencer's Pre-School teacher to hang on the classroom door on inside the class.  I personalized and sold many of these at the craft show this year and will be offering them for sale in my Etsy Shop once it have time to get it all posted and pictures uploaded.  I will have designs for teachers, kids (boys and girls), teen-agers and other fun stuff too. Stay tuned for more of my Personalized by Tracy designs. 

 Happy Friday!



I'll be back later to participate in the Jingle - Jangle Blog Hop going on beginning at 6:00 pm EST. 

See ya then!
♥Tracy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü