follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winners - 12/21/10

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by for a visit. :)  I hope you are doing well and having lots of fun wrapping up those presents and/or shopping for those last minute gifts.  I just need to wrap everything up and put under the tree. I hesitated putting the gifts under the tree because my 4 year old informed me that he would unwrap them .....and I believe him.  His patience is getting better so rather than get upset with him I am picking my battles.  I guess it's like putting a cricut cartridge in my machine but telling me I can't use it.  LOL! 

In today's post I am announcing the winners of the Hobby Lobby gift cards from the Jingle-Jangle Blog Hop held this past week-end.  I had a wonderful time hopping along and appreciate all of your sweet comments about my boys and my project.  I have a revolving tree so I enjoy watching my boys photo's come around.  It's a real joy!

Enough jibber jabber....on to the winners! 

Winner #1 said
Cara said:
Your boys are so handsome and spiffy.  What beautiful displays to cherish for years to come.  Thanks for all of your ideas and Happy Holidays to you and your family. 

Winner #2 said:

Nan said:
I love Hobby Lobby and thanks for the chance to win. 
Thanks Cara and Nan - please look for my email today and send me your mailing address so I can get your gift cards out to you.  You can also shop online at http://www.hobbylobby.com/ if you do not have a Hobby Lobby near you.

I'll be back soon!
♥TracyPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü