Happy Friday!
Here is a card I made for my friend who is celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday Jen!
- Card - 6" w x 5" h
- Cartridge: - Rock Princess
- Sentiment: U Rock Chick - Rock Princess (U welded to Rock Chick in my Gypsy)
- Embellishments: Prima's, black trim, black/white dot brad, white and black pens
- Face: Peachy Keen Stamps - #640 Princess Face Assortment
- Bling: "notice her tiara, dress and belt" - craft store
- Punch: Apron Lace by Fiskars
- Gift Bag & Tissue: Wal-Mart
Also, I am showing you how I gift bagged her gift (top photo). I positioned her card over the gift bag so it will show on the outside (back flap is inside the bag and front flap is shown on outside). This is a super way to show off your card and has a dual purpose of decoration as well. It is enjoyed by all! :)
I do have a video that I will post at a later time....just need to edit and upload to YouTube. Sorry this picture isn't the best - but I took it with my iPhone....LOL ♥Tracy







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü