follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thursday Chit Chat

Happy Thursday everyone!

Just a little chit chat this morning.....

* First of all, I didn't do an "official" post on my blog but did talk about it on my Facebook page that I did order the Cricut Imagine during the launch on HSN.  When I first saw the Imagine introduced at CHA in July I didn't think it was something I wanted to explore BUT after seeing the projects, reviews and reasons to love the Imagine from my friends Tammy, Robyn and others I decided that I didn't want to miss out on an opporutunity to take my Cricut crafting to the next level so I took the plunge and ordered it.  Well, the reason you haven't seen any Imagine Projects from me is because my Imagine didn't work like it was supposed to....so I had to send it back and am patiently and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Imagine (hopefully any day).  I do not want to go into a long spill about what to love and what not to love but I wanted my CJToo friends to know that there are LOTS of great things happening here at CJToo's blog. 

* I am putting together my 1st EVER Design Team and OMGOODNESS the talent is unbelieveable.  When I made the Design Team Call a few days ago I thought I'd get a couple of friends who wanted to be on my Team but WOW! the entries are unbelievable.  I am in awe at the talent that is shared on the www.   Every single entry I have received is soooo worthy of being shared.  I will have a tough decision to make on Saturday.  (insert deep sigh).  I am humbled and very excited that so many crafters would like to join my Design Team.  Thank you sooo much! 

Also, last year I hosted a Halloween Boo-Log Party.  It was a HIT and we had sooo much fun!  I spent the day (Halloween fell on a Saturday) posting video's, gave away some prizes and chit chatted with friends in the Chit Chat box that I have posted on my blog.  A couple of you have asked if I am going to do it again this year and the answer is YES!  More details will be coming soon on the date and times.  :)  So stay tuned for that!

Okay to finish up my chit chat - I gave you a "sneak peak" of a project I created in the post below.  The adorable scarecrow just screams FALL and I will be showing you the rest of my project this evening.....so please check back tonight. 

Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you soon!
Hugs!
Tracy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü