follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Design Team Call



Hi everyone ~

I've been thinking about putting a Design Team together for quite some time and thought now is as good of time as any to get started. I love to share my ideas and creations and LOVE looking at everyone elses too.

I am looking for Cricut designers for the Fall Season (through Thanksgiving) to create fall themed projects every other week to be posted on my blog. Everyone is welcome to enter no matter level of experience. Ü

Send up to 4 pictures and a link to your blog to cjtoodesignteam@gmail.com by Friday October 8, 2010. I will announce the CJToo Fall Design Team on Saturday October 9, 2010. First project will be due to post next week Wednesday October 13th.

Projects/pictures to send me can be of your best work - doesn't have to be fall themed - just something that will show me "whatcha got to offer" and share on CJToo's Design Team. :) :)

I hope someone will be interested in joining me for some fall themed projects on my 1st ever CJToo Design Team.  Again, everyone is welcomed to enter. 

Hugs!
TracyPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü