-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Happy Saturday friends and welcome to the Breast Cancer Awareness & Girl Power Blog Hop going on today, October 16, 2010. Do you feel empowered? I hope so. PINK PINK PINK everywhere.
If you came from Emily's Blog {HERE} you are on the right blog trail - if you are starting here at CJToo's blog - it's okay but to get on the blog trail you can start at Shana's blog {HERE } OR check out all of the links below.
To continue on the hopping trail click {HERE} to see what she has in store for us today.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month......somehow, some way we've known someone (a family member or friend) who has battled this terrible disease; some have beat it and some have not. In honor of all of the brave women (and men - yes, it does happen to men too) God Bless You all. May you find the peace you so deserve.
For my project I made a set of cards and here is one of them to show you today. I have plans to create a cute decorative holder/package to give to someone special but ran out of time so please check back in the next few days for that. I hope to do a video also. Ü
Recipe:
A 2 size notecard
Butterfly - Rock Princess page 67 (cut at 3 inches)
cardstock - papertrey ink
designer paper - "tracy's stash"
oval scalloped punch - Marvy
"Live Your Bliss" - Papertrey Ink stamp "Mega Messages" set.
hot pink stitched ribbon - Michael's
border punch - Martha Stewart "Ribbon Loop"
black marker
white gelly roll pen
bling - craft store
-=-=-=-=-=-
For my blog candy - I've decided to offer up a Thanksgiving cartridge - donated by ME :) In Thanksgiving to all of my blessings and yours too.
For your chance to win this cartridge:
1. Leave 1 comment on this post.
2. You do not have to be a follower of my blog but if you are please leave a seperate 2nd comment that you are a follower and this gives you 2 chances to win.
Again, I am not requiring you be a follower of my blog but if you are - you get an extra chance to win. Please leave 2 seperate comments below so it will count for random.org. Each comment is seperate.
I will draw a winner on Monday 10/18.
Good luck everyone!
♥Tracy
♥ BLOG HOP TRAIL♥











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü