I went to my first Cricut Circle Meet-up on Saturday 10/23 and had a TOTAL blast. A lot of my Cricut Swarm buddies (most of them) were there so it was soooo super exciting.... Pam (thebugbytes), Lori (TheCricutLady), Laurie (Just-Scrappin'), Theresa (partyoffive), Vanessa (txscrapper) and many many more. I even met several of my viewers and followers there....HI GIRLS :)
| Theresa (partyoffive) and I love hanging out at Swarms :) |
Here is a picture of the adorable tags, our hostess Debbie created for us - Each person had a different color like, cricut green, pink, blue or yellow (to represent the cricut circlettes). They are awesome and a GREAT keepsake.
![]() |
| adorable name tags |
Michael from Provo Craft flew in to spend the day with us. He did a Town Hall type of meeting for about 2 hours and it was super! He is super and very knowledgable! Provo Craft is definitely lucky to have him representing their company and products. The rest of the afternoon he hung around us "ladies", chit chatted and answered out questions. All I can say is
1). I am soooo happy to be a Circlette and
2). Provo Craft rocks!
{CLICK HERE} to read about the Cricut Circle and when it will open for new members again.
![]() |
| Michael from Provo Craft holding a Town Hall Meeting |
![]() |
| Michael spent the afternoon chatting and answering questions! Thanks Michael! |
Last but not least {click here} for a short video Pam (thebugbytes) recorded to capture the day. Who do you see? LOL
Visit Debbie's blog {HERE} - for more pictures and insight; she is a SUPER hostess and we appreciate her time and efforts to coordinate everything. Thanks Debbie!!! :)
For the meet up we are to make Calling Cards with our information on the back - these are like "trading cards". I had to make 42 for this group and traded with other Circlette's. OMGOODNESS the creativity of this group is amazing. Here is mine. Nothing at all to "brag" about but I really like the way they turned out. I decided to put a pink ribbon since it is October and Breast Cancer Awareness month.
The stamp is by Hero Arts.
I can NOT wait for the next one.....
Thanks for letting me share.
♥Tracy












Hey Tracy,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and glad to find someone nearby.. I also live in Texas.. and crafting as a hobby
Love
Hani
check me out at
http://craftionary.blogspot.com