I am super excited to show off my 1st Design Team members projects today.....they are all just super! Thank you ladies for doing such an outstanding job. :)
Leave them some comments and/or visit their blogs and let us know what ya think! We really do appreciate the love.
Have a super Friday everyone!
First up is Ms. Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy! Isn't this card sooooo colorful?!
Recipe:
Simply Charmed Cartridge (my FAVORITE)
Paper: DCWV SEI
Ribbon: American Crafts
Brads: SEI
White Gel Pen
Black Ink
Corner Chomper
Fiskars Border Punch
Pink By Design Stamps (simply everything)
then we have this totally goobling up project by Cindy aka Mrs. B from Mrs. B's Craft Room
how about this Fall Card and mini-album book project from Jenny at Crazy about Cricut....it's fall-alicous :)
and then this wonderful project by Cheryl from Cards by CG
I made a Z fold Turkey card.
then I'd love to show you this one by Theresa from The Scrapbooking Queen
Pin It
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
then we have this totally goobling up project by Cindy aka Mrs. B from Mrs. B's Craft Room
Turkey table decoration:
Cartridge used: Create a Critter
Turkey and layers cut at 8 inches, cut 2 turkeys
Gobble cut 2 times, once at 2 inches and one at 2 1/2 inches
George and Basic Shapes
Cut 1 5 inches circle from chip board and 1 from coordinating paper
For the napkin rings.
Create a Critter cartridge
cut the turkey and layers at 2 1/2 inches you will cut one for each napkin ring you want.
cut a 1 x6 inches strip of paper and a 1/2 x6 inches strip of coordinating paper.
(this will be the bank around the napkin)
Thats it! Super simple project!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
how about this Fall Card and mini-album book project from Jenny at Crazy about Cricut....it's fall-alicous :)
Fabulous Finds (card base),
Give a Hoot (owl)
Paperdolls (tree)
Gypsy Wanderings (grateful sentiment)
leaf brads by Recollections
Pink by Design stamps
chipboard die-cuts
Stickles
MPS stamps
buttons
hemp twine
Swiss Dots embossing folder
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
and then this wonderful project by Cheryl from Cards by CG
I made a Z fold Turkey card.
The sentiment reads "Gobble 'til you wobble!" ---
The turkey is cut at 3" from Create a Critter.
The paper is from Cloud 9 Designs.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
then I'd love to show you this one by Theresa from The Scrapbooking Queen
Fall Floral Cornucopia Recipe
Paper Mache Cornucopia
Floral Foam (Dry Green)
Design Master Spray Paints
Several floral Stems Fall Leaves
Fall Flowers several tones
Several Gourds variety of sizes and colors
Picks with nut and berries
Green floral wire
Halloween Blocks Recipe
9 wood blocks 2"
Several Fall Color Scrap Papers
Black and Orange Card Stock
Cricut Micky Mouse Font 1.5 inches
MOD PODGE * Plaid *
Check out Theresa's blog here for more instructions on this awesome project. :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
and now I have Ms. Valine from Maddster Creations to show you this fun lighted box....spoooooky! :)
and to finish up the Design Team projects I want to show you this adorable card from Ms. Marijo at Scraptastic Grammy.
Pattern paper - ?? Can't remember
Buttons - Michaels
Cricut Cartridge - Simply Charmed
Stamps - Peachy Keen Stamps
White Signo Pen
Card Base - Michaels
All I can say is WOW ladies....your projects are WONDERFUL!!
Mark your calendars because my Design Team 2 will be taking center stage with their fall-fabulous projects on Wednesday October 20th. You won't want to miss that one either....and remember I'll be showing Design Team projects at least once a week through Thanksgiving - can I get a Happy Fall Y'all :)
Have a super fall-Friday CJToo friends!
I'll be back tomorrow with a super power project for you as I participate in the Breast Cancer/Girl Power Blog Hop. It's gonna be so fun!
♥Tracy
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
and now I have Ms. Valine from Maddster Creations to show you this fun lighted box....spoooooky! :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
and to finish up the Design Team projects I want to show you this adorable card from Ms. Marijo at Scraptastic Grammy.
Colored cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern paper - ?? Can't remember
Buttons - Michaels
Cricut Cartridge - Simply Charmed
Stamps - Peachy Keen Stamps
White Signo Pen
Card Base - Michaels
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
All I can say is WOW ladies....your projects are WONDERFUL!!
Mark your calendars because my Design Team 2 will be taking center stage with their fall-fabulous projects on Wednesday October 20th. You won't want to miss that one either....and remember I'll be showing Design Team projects at least once a week through Thanksgiving - can I get a Happy Fall Y'all :)
Have a super fall-Friday CJToo friends!
I'll be back tomorrow with a super power project for you as I participate in the Breast Cancer/Girl Power Blog Hop. It's gonna be so fun!
♥Tracy














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü