Happy Wednesday everyone!
You are in for a REAL treat today - no tricks, I promise. Ü My Design Team's assignment was "HALLOWEEN IS IN THE AIR" and this team came through beautifully! We all love to see cards and scrapbook pages but I knew these crafters had lots more to offer us and YES! YES! YES! I promise you will not be disappointed!
Visit their blogs for more pictures and information on the project.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
First up we have Ms. Cindy B - "enter if you dare" she says....:)This is a door hanging for my door. I actually thought of putting this on my 15 year old son's bedroom door! It would be perfect!
I used the Happy Hauntings Cart for this entire project.
The frame is cut using the "fit to page" feature. I cut the frame from cardstock and chipboard and adhered the cardstock piece to the chipboard piece. I used Martha Steward black glitter on the spiders and added some sequince ribbon around the front of the sign.
Visit Cindy's blog {here}
Visit Cindy's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-
Next up is Ms. Jenny with this fabulous wall cling - can you guess which cartridge has this ADORABLE image? If you guess HOLIDAY CAKES you are absolutely correct! The cake cartridges are not just for cake decorating. :)
Holiday Cakes cart
orange vinyl
black Post-it Paper
cut with my Gypsy @ 11.47"
Next up is Ms. Jenny with this fabulous wall cling - can you guess which cartridge has this ADORABLE image? If you guess HOLIDAY CAKES you are absolutely correct! The cake cartridges are not just for cake decorating. :)
Holiday Cakes cart
orange vinyl
black Post-it Paper
cut with my Gypsy @ 11.47"
Visit Jenny's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Then we are on to this awesome project by Ms. Cheryl - it is a terrific project using household items! Very clever Cheryl, Ü
The project is a flying bat hanging outdoor decoration. I make them using garbage bags, two 1-gallon milk jugs, a little Cricut vinyl, and a pvc pipe (or found stick etc.) Hope you like him... my boys sure do! :)
Visit Cheryl's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-
And Ms. Theresa is after my own heart with her painted project here - I love this adorable ghost hanging. Beware of the ghosts :)
Ghost Crossing Hanging
Ghost Wood Cut Out
Wood Paints (Orange, White, Black and Yellow)
Black Markers Med and Fine Tipped
Sponge Brushes
Med Wood Paint Brush
Halloween Fabric Scraps
Wood Star Turnings
Rustic Wire
Mod Podge
Visit Theresa's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Ms. Valine does not disappoint us with her wonderfully BOO-tiful project. The colors are so yummy! Ü
Visit Valine's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Ms. Marijo has created this banner that is out of this world. The detailing is fantastic! WOW!
The recipe is:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Glitter - Stickles (Starry Night, Star Dust, Orange Peel, Black Diamond)
Candy Corn stickers - EK Success
Cording - Walmart
-=-=-=-=-=-=
Wrapping up the Design Team projects this week is the fantabulous Ms. Kassidy and her wonderful "girlie" Halloween project....using the Rock Princess cartridge.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Happy Halloween everyone and I hope you've enjoyed Design Team 1's "Halloween is in the Air" projects!
Visit their blogs and leave them some "love".
I'll be back soon with more....stay tuned!
♥Tracy
♥Tracy













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü