follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spotlight on Scrapbuck.com

Hi CJToo Friends!

While browsing my daily blog stops..... Megan at Above Rubies Studio posted about a website offering scrapbook supplies at CHEAP prices.  Check out her post HERE.... Well, ...of course I checked it out too.  WOWZERS *&^!!#@!!  They have awesome prices.  http://www.scrapbuck.com/ is the name of the online shop.  This is what they have posted on their website....

With over 3,000 discount scrapbooking supplies and more than 1,500 items for only $1, Scrapbuck has what you need at a price you'll love!

I haven't ordered from them yet, as I just discovered this site this morning but the reviews look good and I think it's worth checking out.  *note* If you've had experience with this website - I'd love to hear more. 

They just may have some things you're looking for.  Ü

~Tracy
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Tracy...I always look at this site but I haven't ordered from them yet. I think there are some haul videos on youtube where people bought from them. Not sure the name of videos though or by who.

    Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheena for the info. Ü

    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, I have ordered from Scrapbuck and awesome deals!! TFS, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü