follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, March 28, 2010

♥Forever Young♥ Birthday Card


Hi everyone....I hope you are having a fabulous week-end. Here is a card I made for my SIL to celebrate her birthday. Sorry I didn't have the time to do a video but I definitely wanted to give you the details.





Here are the details.....

This card is greeting card size (5x7)....you can get these envelopes at Wal-Mart in the envelope section.....Ü

Model- Forever Young Cricut cartridge
- Model "13" on page 36 - cut at 4 inches.
- Dress - shift yellow cut at 4 inches
- Dress layer - creative function key "layer" - also cut at 4 inches.
- Dress layer - Cuttlebug embossing folder.  (Sorry, can't remember the name right now....will try to post later.) 
- Pop Dots to add deminsion.

Birthday Present-
Simply Sweet Cricut cartridge - page 73
- birthday present cut at 2 1/2 inches - glitter cardstock (Target)
- shadow of birthday present- 2 1/2 inches "Shadow/Shift key" creative function key - red cardstock

Birthday Word
- Simply Sweet Cricut Cartridge - page 73
- birthday cut at 3 inches - black glitter cardstock (Target)
- shadow of birthday word - "Shadow"creative function key - 3 inches - red cardstock

"Happy" is hand written by me with Sharpie marker.

Black cardstock for base of card; fold in half.

Pattern Paper - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)

Loopy Punch- Punch Around the Page set - Martha Stewart

Have a super week everyone!

♥Tracy
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey,
    Great card! Love the color combo and of course you always add something special when you hand write something! I just can't seem to master the handwriting thing! Your SIL will love it!
    Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress your model is wearing,nice pattern. I just love the card Tracey, Have a great week also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card Tracy!! you did such an AWESOME job! TFS!:)
    hugs,
    Emma:)
    p.s. Thank you for my get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I had just finished three cards with the same girl as you. I love this cart and use it a lot for my girly friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card...I love the colors :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, great card...thanks for all the details!

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Tracy! Forever Young is one of my current favs :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! Have a super day!

    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Tracy, thanks for sharing and giving great detailed information/directions:)
    Hope you have a great one:)
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü