follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Birthday Bash Video ~ Cupcake Birthday Card

WELCOME CJToo Friends! 

For this project I am using the Card Creative feature key I create the cupcake card using an 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of cream (vanilla) cardstock with the fit to page function key.  I hope that you enjoy this video as much as I had making it. 

Thanks for joining me at my CJToo Birthday Bash. 

Leave a comment for your chance to win one of the many prizes I have in store for you today. 


To leave a comment on this post look below the "you might also like" pictures and click on the link that says ___ comments ~ click here to leave a comment. 







Hugs everyone!
TracyPin It

27 comments:

  1. SUCH A YUMMY CUPCAKE. That cart looks great, but my wishlist is so long. One at a time when you're on a budget. Thanks for the blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! I'm starting to think this cart is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and wonderful video!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey that is a very cute card!!! I am gonna add that cart to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!!! This is a must have cartridge - I must have it!


    Marilyn C.

    mmc123mac at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card and who doesnt like cupcakes...ya no. TFS, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Gonna try to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THE CARD! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PROJECT.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found it!! LOL Love the CUPCAKE..just darlin!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card, Tracy. Thanks! I have made the one with the heart on top but did not cuttlebug the wrapper! I LOVE the cartridge
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! Can't wait for my cart to arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! The cupcake is so cute. I need this cart. Great Inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, Tracy. Those MPS stamps are just perfect for these projects. Love your work. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just too cute. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so sweet! I am making some of the sock cupcakes from the Cricut MB that everyone is sharing..I need thank you cards to go with those..I think these would be perfect! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card. Super Cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the tutorial, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! Thanks for all the giveaways today! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute...who doesn't love a cupcake??

    ~Sharon/4kids4

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really cute Tracy!!! I LOVE the sweet treats cart...this cupcake is one of my favorites to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heya


    You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
    Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



    So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card. Looks good enough to eat

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tracy, love this card, TFS
    jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü