I just love how this layout turned out for my all-stars. The paper is from DCWV All About Boys and the photo mats is red and yellow cardstock cut at 4.25 x 6.25 (yellow) and 4.50 x 6.50 (red). The corner punch is the Loopy corner punch by Martha Stewert. The titles I ran through my cuttlebug using the Tiny Mosaics cuttlebug folder.
Leave a comment on this post for your chance to win one of the many prizes I have for you today. To leave a comment just look below the "you might also like" pictures and look for the ____ comments ~ click here to leave a comment. Good Luck!
Hugs!
Tracy
Pin It
Oh I love how you Cuttlebugged the "Game on" title!!!
ReplyDeleteMelissaAllore on the Cricut Board
Oh, I love being first! Cute layout. I have 3 boys, LOTS of Sports to scrap. I need to get that paper stack 'cause at my house it is "all about the boys"!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Susan
What a fun layout, love all the colors. Thanks
ReplyDeleteCool Layout!!..its so bright and fun :)
ReplyDeleteSports...cool. Nice pages and love when we add our other toys ..like the cuttlebug. TFS, Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLove the colors! VEry cute paGE!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THAT PAGE. I WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR MITCH'S T-BALL
ReplyDeleteMy son would love to have his picture in this layout.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors that you used for your All-Star layout....
ReplyDeleteIt is Basketball country here...this gives SO many ideas!! Great Layout!!
ReplyDeletesoo cute!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this Layout!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute layout! I don't have any kids so no sports layouts to create...but if I did, I would SO be scraplifting this. :)
ReplyDeleteNice layout!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE FOOTBALL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this Layout!! Loved all the colors:)
ReplyDeleteThis is a great layout for boys. TFS
ReplyDeleteThe football looks like it is a real football! Good LO!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun page for a boy. Wish I didn't have all my son's pages done from when he was in sports.
ReplyDeleteI love this colorful layout! Having two boys and a daughter who all love sports..I need more ideas! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou have such cute ideas for boy stuff, I always find boy stuff is so hard to come up with, girls are so much easier, thanks for the ideas.
ReplyDeletePennyG
You always do such an amazing job on boy things ... and they are the hardest to get right.
ReplyDeleteCute layout. I really need to scrap some of these soccer games I keep going to! Thanks for the great ideas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute layout! I love the texture on the football and the title! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI want that MS corner punch and the Tiny Mosaics cuttlebug folder! Great LO.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the giveaways and inspiration! Happy Birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy, hope you don't mind if I scraplift this layout...I need to do 2 basketball pages and this lo is perfect. Thanks for the idea! I really like how you used the CB.
ReplyDelete~Sharon/4kids4