follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Birthday Bash ~ GRAND PRIZE Enter to Win!

WELCOME CJToo Friends! 

Enter for your chance to win the GRAND PRIZE which is a Sweet Treats Cricut cartridged donated by Provo Craft.  WOW!  This cartridge is packed full of yummy sweet treats perfect for birthdays, cards, child's projects and more.  fun, fun, fun and yummy! 

Just leave one comment on this post for your chance to win this cartridge.  Good Luck!

Thanks to Provo Craft and for YOU, CJToo friends for making this CJToo Blog birthday soooo super special! 



CLICK HERE to see more on this cartridge....

To leave a comment - look right below the "you might also like" pictures and find the link that says ______ comments ~ click here to leave a comment. 


Good Luck!

I will be posting




Pin It

49 comments:

  1. What an awesome prize!! Good luck everybody!!

    PennyG

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a really fun cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen some amazing projects with this cart! Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yEH, i'M THE 1ST thanks so much for all the chances to win. The blog was awesome, your gifted talent has given me the itch to get to my crap room more often and challenge myself.Your great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GReat!!!! Im so excited! I would really love this cartridge. TFS, Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com....and thanks Tracey! Was a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want this cartridge so many things to do with it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a great cart!

    http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome prize!!! thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful Grand Prize!! Thanks againg Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG .. thanks for having this drawing and the birthday bash. I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for letting us celebrate your blog birthday with you! :) Had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THIS IS A GREAT PRIZE. THANKS THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WITH MANY O FUN

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have this cartridge! Thank you for all of your amazing inspiration and your generosity!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, wouldn't I just love to win this one! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! thats all I can say about that!!! LOL Tracy I had a Blast and can't wait for ya to do a chat again!! Thanks so much for the chances to win all the prizes!!! ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!!
    HUGS~
    ~Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Had so much fun at your Birthday Bash, thanks for the chat. This cart looks like so much fun and soooo many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I sooooooo want this cart! It looks awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great prize. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just got back from soccer. Hope I didn't miss too much! I'd love to win this--Thanks for the chance and to Provo Craft for donating it! Gonna check out what I missed now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Tracy, and Thanks for the fun event. I KNOW you put a ton of time into it. You did an AWESOME job and I know everyone appreciated it. You are sweet and talented!
    Thanks again, so much
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, Wow, wow! that is an awesome prize! You should be getting gifts instead of giving them away =) It's very nice and fun for you to do this today!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This cartirdge looks like it would be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a wonderful prize and a cart I don't have yet. Thanks for the change to win.

    ReplyDelete
  24. fun cart,
    gordonshalanda at hotmail com

    ReplyDelete
  25. very cute ideas, and an awesome prize, thank you for the opportunity to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Super cute! I LOVE making custom gift bags like that...they really make a gift special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Enjoying you birthday bash.
    -Melissa
    melissakhaas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Blog BDAy Tracy. I had everything set up this morning to join in the fun and had an emergency come up and missed the whole thing. I am very upset about that. Anyway,I hope things went well and I will check out the videos instead.

    Melissa
    iizmmj41@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh! This cart is adorable! so many cute cuts. Crossing my fingers eyes and toes ;)
    Thanks for a chance to win!
    Cheers Gina
    www.gigiscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    raegina at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I want this cart so bad. Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Would love to have this cartridge.Thanks for the chance to win. josie@krugtech.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hope you had a great birthday bash.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow..what a great prize! Thanks for the chance to win Tracy and PC!

    ~Sharon/4kids4

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for all the giveaways today! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy Birthday! I would love to have this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for all the chances to win fantastic cartridges.
    dement82@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fantastic prize! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome!! Would love to win. Good luck, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I turn 40 on the 30th of this month! I would love to win this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a "sweet" RAK. Get it? --- Sweet? (as in Sweet Treats) (tee-hee)

    Would love to win this cart. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW....looks like an awesome cartride..........

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a great prize. Looks like a fun cartridge. I would love to have it

    ReplyDelete
  45. Would LOVE to win this one! It's one of the few carts I don't have!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Would love to win...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great prize... this is one cart that I would really love to have... Best of luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would love to win this prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü