follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, January 18, 2010

Video #73 ~ Just "Write" for Me Valentine Treat

Hi everyone....

I have a special treat for you, CJToo friends....I had my best buddy Spencer help me with this project.  He is so sweet and a lot of fun!  He is always wanting to "craft" with me so I took the time to let him help me with this project.  He is so proud of it and we had a great time putting this together for you.

For this project we selected the scalloped heart from the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge.....this is a new cartridge and if you don't have it yet.....click HERE to leave comment on the post and enter for a chance to win a Sweethearts cartridge for yourself.  Please note.....you need to enter before Friday January 22, 2010 as that is when I will draw the winner using random number generator.  Good Luck! 

Thanks so much for your comments everyone....reading your comments really is what keeps me hyped and excited for the next project. 

xoxo...
Tracy






Pin It

26 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    I just saw your vedio and your little one is to cute! I really like the valentines that you and Spencer made what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute video. Spencer is an excellent helper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute love the video hugs to your baby.........great idea......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy,

    You and Spencer make a great team!! This is the cutest valentine!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Take care,
    CarolynG
    always_painting@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie and good helper Spencer is! How absolutely adorable. Loved the hearts too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he is doing just great. You both have given me a great idea for my grandchildren to make these for their classmates. Now all I need is the Sweethearts Cartdrige. Thanks again for the video. kdm929@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ideas. love the play on words. definitely making the heart box = so easy and so many ideas to decorate it with.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious is Spencer - and thank you for agreat project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, really cute! I always love to include my grandchildren in a project...we will have to make these next time they come for a visit! Thanks for the great idea!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea! Love your writing. Your helper was great too! Have a blessed day and thanks for sharing! Donna waldopdonna@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How absolutely darling!!! Love the idea and your helper:o) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How perfect is that for a child's valentine exchange?!?!? I love that it's something you can do with your kids! Any opportunity to get them involved is wonderful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My heart is full! The two of you together is just so beautiful. Spencer is adorable!! Love that he was gonna kiss it...lol. Too cute and so is the heart valentines. Thanks for making me smile today and sharing your fun, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the cute valentine idea and thanks for letting spencer help. I especially love the part where he was in charge of pushing the cut button. He has an "itchy trigger" finger.LauraT taypeck@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great little project to do with kids. Your son is so cute. Thanks for the chnace to win this cartridge as I love all kinds of hearts and this one looks like a good one.
    Carolyn
    cccsun55@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tracy

    That is such a cute idea!!! And that Spencer is adorable. Thanks Spencer for helping your mom with this video!!!!!

    Marilyn C. (tnscrapper)

    mmc123mac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE your valentine craft! Very cute!! And what a great helper you had. :) Also, I think you should make your handwriting into a font - I'd love to be able to write like that. Thanks for the great idea!

    ~ Kristin (dkborton@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good things come to those that wait.....Spencer is a cutie! These are so quick and just right for little school guys. Thanks so much for sharing. DorisB

    ReplyDelete
  19. The valentine treat holders are just too cute!!! Thanx so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh what a wonderful cute idea! And your little boy is adorable!

    XX
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this idea, and it's so easy!

    You and Spencer did an excellent job on the video.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute project for Spencer to make and Im sure those getting them will really like them too! I wish every one luck in the opportunity you and Provo Craft are giving to win this cartridge. How fun! Good Luck everyone! The stores in my area haven't received it yet, who knows when. Take care from Bearcubscraproom.blogspot.com
    virginiarapkin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Spencer is too cute!! Love the Valentine idea!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute. You and Spencer do great work. I love the way your Valentines turned out. What a great helper you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this project. I was looking for something different and this is it.

    Looks like you have a good little helper.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Tracy,
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    We know we can always count on you for great ideas. You have done it again. Thanks.
    Gloria R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü