follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Video #74 ~ My Sweet Valentine Card

Hi everyone.....

Forever Young is a brand new cartridge from Cricut that is very girlie, young, hip, trendy and offers unlimited possibilities.  With almost a paper doll affect putting these models together is a lot of fun.  Keeping with my valentine's theme this week I created this black, red and white card to share with you.  The model is cut at 5 1/2 inches on regular and shadow.  The heart is 4 inches from Sweethearts cartridge.  The swiss dots ribbon is from http://www.papertreyink.com/ and I added white tulle to the center of the bow.  I used pop dots to lift everything up for a demensional effect.












Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Very nice Tracy...Love the colors and the modern feel...cant wait for the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I have a lot of black and white paper, but I don't have the cart yet, bummer!

    thanks for sharing

    from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy....this is my first time to your site and I love your Valentine card. Also love black and white combo together. I definetly will be back to see what you do next. Take care.....char~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tha Happy Stamper :)January 22, 2010 at 6:20 AM

    Darling card Tracy... Love the music playing in the background. You are such an 80's girl! So am I...Woo-Hoo! TFS
    Gale The Happy Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video!!! That card is adorable! Thanks for sharing - I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, that is the cutest card!! I just LOVE it!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card...love the black/white/red combo. Thanks for showing this cart!

    ~Sharon/4kids4

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love it. Great valentine. Thanks for sharing. LauraT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - I want that cartridge really bad!!!
    I became a follower - here is my blog - www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've added your site to my favorite. I love your creation. The pen around the saying is a very nice touch. Nancy from Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü