follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, January 18, 2010

Video #72 - Heart Box using TBBM Cartridge

Hi everyone...........

The TBBM (Tags, Bags, Boxes and More) Cricut cartridge is one of my favorites for making cute boxes and bags so that I can create, decorate and fill with a sweet treat.  In this video I create the heart box on page 121 and show you how you can create one too.  Decorate the box with ribbon, stickers, markers, paint, cricut shapes, other shapes, or just leave plain.  Then fill with candy, a candle, other gift or a sweet note.  The person you are giving it to will be so happy. 

Have a super day everyone! 

Thanks for your comments....I appreciate them.



 



Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat gift for teachers. I really need this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo cute. I think I 'll make them and fill with "hugs and Kisses" and send to my grandkids. Thanks so much for the idea.Joyce W

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little box! The video was great, thanks for sharing.

    Looks like I better add this cart to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the informative video. It is so easy to follow.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. got the cartidge..got the paper.. have to find me the kisses.... thanks for posting this... i am reminded to start making this for valentine ... its less than a month away.... whew!! time flies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice....love your videos !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü