follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

~ Video #69 & #70 - Basic Layering with Sweet Treats Birthday Cake

The Sweet Treats cricut cartridge is packed full of yummy birthday cakes, cupcakes, ice cream varieties and lots more to make your projects a real sweet treat.  In this video tutorial I am showing basic layering with the new cricut owner in mind.  With Christmas directly behind us we have lots of new cricut owners and I know I have some new followers and visitors because you are here trying to learn more about this marvelous machine. 

I selected a yummy birthday cake to show off what you can do with this cartridge. 





To ensure I covered all of the bases I had to put it in 2 parts (YouTube has a policy of video's being under 10 minutes). 

PART 1 BASIC LAYERING


PART 2 ~ BASIC LAYERING


I hope it helps and enjoy. 

Hugs,
Tracy


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. brenda_pearce @yahoo.comJanuary 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM

    Tracy,
    How very cute! I'm glad you are back with more of your wonderful ideas - I have missed you!
    brenda_pearce@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your videos! I must make a new one! But please keep sharing!

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail from the cricut board said ;
    Nice video 1st time visiting this site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute birthday cake. Thank you for showing the layers.
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü