follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Video #75 ~ Kiss Me! Frog Prince Card

Have I got a sweet card to show you today. Ü
This card was super fun to make using the frog, crown and KISS ME cuts from the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge made it super special!

- The frog and KISS ME cuts are cut at 3" - regular and shadow.
- Stickles for bling heart and green frog eyes.
- Pattern paper is from Nana's Kids, DCWV paper stack.
- 8 1/2 by 11" green cardstock folded in 1/2 to make this card.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about this darling frog prince. Thanks so much!


Kiss Me is cut at 3 inches - regular and shadow

cute frog prince is cute at 3" regular and shadow








Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Tracy

    That is just adorable and I love pink and green together. Thanks for the video!!

    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card (as always)! Love the addition of the hersheys kisses in the background! Looking forward to cute (& easy) Valentine ideas for school!

    :0) Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Happy Stamper :)January 28, 2010 at 7:22 AM

    What an adorable card! I love frogs for Valentine's Day projects. Super cute...TFS
    Gale The Happy Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frog is such a cutie! I love the card.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for leaving a comment.....you are the BEST!

    Tracy ~ CJToo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this!! Finally someone made something using everything I have.LOL I dont have to go out hunting anything I love it!!!!! Great job I am a frog addict so this is great. Thanks for sharing.


    Lisa D.
    Scrappermomof2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy,
    Cute! Cute! Cute! Thank you for all your wonderful ideas and videos ~ you are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracy, I love this card...the frog is just the cutest! Great colors too! Can't wait to see your Valentine treats ideas!

    ~Sharon/4kids4

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that the card with the frog is so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another Cute Project! Thanks Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOve him!! I just made my version of your card and love it!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card! Love your new blog header too by the way!

    XX
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü