Hi CJToo Friends:
Another crafty project for Valentine's - treats, small gifts or notes of thanks will fit perfectly inside this cute love paper bag pocket. Using the Simply Sweet cricut cartridge I cut the LOVE out of hot pink and glitter paper both at 3". Use the multi-cut button when cutting glitter paper to ensure a nice smooth cut.
I get my white bags at my local Sam's Club but you can purchase them at craft stores or grocery stores also. Another option is to use brown lunch bags which works perfectly as well. So many options!!! Ü
The pink swiss dot ribbon is from http://www.papertreyink.com/
Pink cardstock and mulit-heart pattern paper.
Thanks for leaving me a comment and letting me know what you think about my valentine projects.

Pin It







Very Cute little Valentine bag. I will definately have to try this. TFS!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo cute! Thanks for the video.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! I that your projects are easy to follow along with and that you use items that most of us already own!! btw your voice reminds me of my sil and it makes me feel like I am listening to her when I watch your videos:-)
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute Valentine "bag"! I can think of so many great ways to use this-thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVery CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Susan
Tracey, your valentine bag is darling! I will give it a try!
ReplyDeleteCindyB
A really cute little treat bag. TFS
ReplyDeleteDonna
Cute idea. I will have to try it for gift cards also. TFS
ReplyDeleteGreat idea ... I'll have to look for some white bags!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea. I love it, it is so cute. I love the papers you used too.
ReplyDeleteCute idea, can use for so many special days!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I've seen one of these but had no idea how it was made. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSandra :)
That is such a cute idea to use the bag! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! I don't have Sweet Treats but I am going to sit down & try to make this card with what I have. I can't wait to share it with you! :o)
ReplyDeleteTerrie B.
terriennz@att.net
very cute!
ReplyDeleteSheena :)
What a great idea!! TFS
ReplyDeleteThat is such and adorable little bag. TFS
ReplyDeleteXX
Stephanie
Very cute! TFS!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute project! TFS
ReplyDeleteGreat project! I'm going to try it! TFS :)
ReplyDeleteCute and simple. I'm gonna try it.I'm going to add some movie tickets, and a gift card. My kids are going to love it !!Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Thanks for the video!
ReplyDeleteVery cute project!! Love your new blog look!
ReplyDeleteawesome card for a "sweet treat" gift card :) thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteso pretty. I am making one for myself, adorable.
ReplyDeleteGreat Video. The valentine's bag is adorable
ReplyDeleteSuper nice project. Will have to put this on my looong "to make"list :0)
ReplyDeletePJ (Jessie Adams)
Just a beautiful card and great tutorial video. Thank you for sharing your ideas and talents.
ReplyDeleteJoann
joannmarch
Absolutely loved your project. It's too cute.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really cute bag. Did you use shadow for the love and regular for the glitter paper?
ReplyDeleteSandy - yes, I used regular for the glitter paper and shadow for the pink. Ü
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute! I think i am going to make one for my fiance and put some "coupons" in it for things like his favorite dinner, a movie, etc...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the idea!