follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, January 14, 2010

~ Video #68 ~ 25th Wedding Anniversary Card


Here is a card I created for a couple celebrating a 25th Wedding Anniversary. 
I started with a 12 x 12 sheet of black cardstock. 
The heart is from Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
The 25 is from Ashlyn's Alphabet
All of the measurements and information on packaging for this card is included in the video below.....

Leave me a comment below this post and let me know what you think, to say HI or just to let me know you stopped by my blog....Ü

Have a great day everyone!







Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hey - beautiful card...thinking of adapting it for a 50th anniversary. How did you get the bow to stick? THANKS
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments.....

    Stacey - I glued the bow with Aleene's tacky glue - the acid free one. It made it stick very well. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracy, I'm new to your site but I love what I have seen, can't wait for the next one... Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Tracy! I really liked your idea with the bag instead of an envelope. I "worry" when a card doesn't have an envelope..... m2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü