follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, September 11, 2009

Cricut Cartridge Storage Solutions for Transporting - Video #31



Hi everyone, Happy Friday and remembering those who died in the 9/11 - 8 years ago today. God Bless each and everyone one of us who was touch in anyway by this tragic event in our history.

Anyhoo's - I am off work today; took the day off to get ready for a Cricut Swarm tomorrow, Saturday 9/12. It's coordinated by Lori AKA TheCricutLady over at www.cricut.com/community. she's done a magnificent job of coordinating the event and keeping us updated on the Cricut Community Message Board.

As I am gathering my supplies to take with me to the Cricut Swarm I thought I'd post a real quick video to show you how I packed up my Cricut cartridges, handbooks and keypad overlays.

I apologize for the movement - I am holding my video by hand.......

Hope it helps someone....

xoxo,
Tracy

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. OO U swarming to far from me..I would LOVe to go to a SWARm to see in person what People do.. I have to see.. I will be Cropping with the Fiskateers in Columbia SC tomorrow..
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy!

    Have a super fun time! Let us know how it goes.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, thanks for sharing your tips! Love them!

    :0) Terri from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy!

    I sooo wanted to go to the swarm, but we've been pretty busy with the CHRISTMAS WITH THE CRICUT blog! Maybe next time! So, how did it go? Would love to see pics of it! Thanks for sharing how you travel with your carts and handbooks... I do something similar. Hope you have a great week!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy

    I CAN HEAR THIS VIDEO!!!! YEAH!!!!!

    So I went back and tried to check previous videos, but was still unable to hear those. :(

    I did the google search you recommened, but no luck.

    Anyway, I will keep checking and who knows, maybe it won't happen anymore since I can hear your latest video.

    THANKS!!!!!

    Marilyn C.

    P.S. Hope you had fun at your swarm. I have never been to one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your storage and packing tips!! Looking forward to a Feb swarm with TheCricutLady in Houston!!

    Lynda
    Spring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü