follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, September 04, 2009

Video #29 - Have a "Beary" Happy Birthday - Card





Happy Friday 9/4 everyone!

I made this cute card for my toddler's teacher who's birthday is today! He is in the "Bears" class in pre-school and her room is full of bears so I think she really likes bears. LOL
The sentiment says - Have a "Beary" Happy Birthday - appropriate, I think. LOL

I used the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge as well as a couple of border punches and ribbon. The sentiment is handwritten also.....You can watch the video for more specific details as for the measurements, details and other tips on creating this cute card.

p.s. leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Ü

Hugs everyone!
Tracy






Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! another amazing card, this might be my favorite of yours so far, you amaze me at how wonderful you write, it looks like a stamp, oh how I wish I could right that good!! That teacher must have just loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, The extra little touches you add to your cut outs are just ADORABLE! This card is so cute! I love your video's. It really encourages me to be more creative. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy!

    Your bear card is my absolute FAV!!!! I love the colors and the little special touches you do! I bought a thick black sharpie and am going to give it a try! I love your tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing card. Loe it!! You are so awesome. I wish I could be as creative as you!! Thanks for showing us all your creations.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bear in this card! I have doodlecharms and I forgot all about it. LOL

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! Gotta try this one... Oh- it's the Threading Water punch... not treading water, LOL! Hey- Fiskars might find you and offer you some goodies, don't want you to get in trouble with them, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LUV it Tracy!!! That li lbear is sooo cute!!! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, love the video.
    thanks for sharing! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is a "Beary" *;)* cute card!!!!

    I love the doodles that you do, so adorable! Thanks so much for your time and great tutorials!!! I agree with another poster, I love your handwriting, I thought it was a stamp as well!!!!

    Happy crafting!

    Lisa Sturgill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card. Your videos are getting better every day - you must be feeling more comfortable with the process.. you will become a movie start soon. Love the bear

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü