In this slide show I will show all of the images in the From My Kitchen cricut cartridge handbook including the function keys, layers, shadow/blackout, words, ovals, oval shadows, tabs.
Hi Tracy, thanks for taking the time to post all the handbook pages...I love that rooster, the fruit, the slice of cake and, of course, the cupcake..yummy!
Do you know whether all the pages for the Winter Woodland cart are posted anywhere? I'd LOVE to see all of those!!
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
PHEW! Glad your back! I was getting kinda scared there! Been checking daily and no post! I needed my Craft Junkie Too FIX!!
ReplyDelete:)
Kathy
Thanks for making this slide show Tracy. I've been thinking about getting this cartridge. Seeing the book really helps :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kristina
Hi Tracy, thanks for taking the time to post all the handbook pages...I love that rooster, the fruit, the slice of cake and, of course, the cupcake..yummy!
ReplyDeleteDo you know whether all the pages for the Winter Woodland cart are posted anywhere? I'd LOVE to see all of those!!
Hugs from Sharon
Thanks for posting this, I finally bought it!!
ReplyDeleteSandra :)