Hi everyone and Happy Fall 2009.....
Here is a fun and funky card that says "I'm sorry you're feeling funky"and will surely cheer anyone up. This can be used for anyone who is not feeling well or other just need a little cheering up.
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Pumpkin Harvest Cuttlebug folder
Tiny Mosaic Cuttlebug folder
Papertrey Ink Swiss Dot ribbon
Orange ric rac
Black Sharpie for writing
In the video I show you how I put it all together from start to finish.
I also show you the 5" Xyron create-a-sticker gadget that is really helpful in getting adhesive on images that may be a little difficult or just to save time.
I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks for leaving me a comment and letting me know what you think.
Until next time,
Hugs!
Tracy







LOVE IT!! I would of never thought to use the funky pumpkin for a Get Well. Thanks for the idea. It's adorable!! and I have sound when I watch your video's.
ReplyDeleteLove it! You're great! Now I not only want to make Fall cards but I want to bake pumpkin bread, too!
ReplyDelete:0) Terri from Texas
I love the way the embossing looks like on the card. Great tips too!
ReplyDeleteSandra
Oh so very cute. Love the writing!
ReplyDeletejust adorable...your sound is just fine on my end :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip on the Cuttlebug...especially since I just bought one and have yet to use it.
Way to cute!!! I love it! Thanks for another great video
ReplyDelete