follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Using the Gypsy for the First Time & Video #38


I received my Gypsy on 9/24/09 and wanted to capture my first reactions to how easy it was going to be to use it for the very first time. I hope this helps some of us who are brand new to the Gypsy and are interested in learning this new companion to creating with our Cricuts.

Hugs,
Tracy

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the videos! I sitll need to make one with the gypsy. This week has been crazy I'm getting ready for my husband to come home and trying to play. I was so happy to see you made a video opening your gypsy. I was hoping you were going to make one like the with other one. BTW your boys are adorable.

    Hugs
    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK OK- Your making it too simple!! I missed the HSN launch but when their back in stock I'll get my gypsy. From everything I've seen/read the gypsy is easier than DS and I need SIMPLE!! Keep the videos coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video! I just opened my Gypsy and there is no instruction booklet! What is Provocraft thinking? I'm not psychic, so I really appreciate all the videos I can find on the gypsy. Many thanks, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the video! I just opened my Gypsy and there is no instruction booklet! What is Provocraft thinking? I'm not psychic, so I really appreciate all the videos I can find on the gypsy. Many thanks, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tracy

    I want to let you know that I can now hear your videos!!!! WOO HOO

    I don't know what changed. I attempted to google what you suggested, but I never actually came up with anything, so I just kept coming back and trying and finally I can now hear your videos

    Great job on the gypsy video. I will have to put this on my wish list, behind the cricut expression! LOL! I still have the baby expression.

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü