follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, September 18, 2009

Video #32 - Fun at the County Fair Scrapbook Layout


Happy Friday!

Here is my first layout using the "From My Kitchen" cricut cartridge released in August 2009.
I also incorporated 3 additional cricut cartridges to complete this layout. It's County Fair time here in my area so it's timing is perfect. I can't wait to take pictures of my boys at the fair, maybe a family shot and include them on this layout to capture those special memories.

Thanks for watching and for your feedback.

Hugs!
Tracy








Pin It

9 comments:

  1. It's adorable. I love those little oinkers. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO, Thanks for the info on the glues, I'll have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Great idea running the fence thru that CB folder - it looks great! Have fun at the fair!

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that. I can't figure out if I want that cart or not but that LO is just too cute!! Thanks for showing us.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it , Love it, Love it.
    I a going to try that tacky glue, it looks great.
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute layout! Thanks for the tips on the adhesives. It's always good to have a recommendation. Have fun at the Fair!

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so darn cute! I just love them! hope you get lots of cute pictures at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you inked the edge of the animals, the whole layout is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü