follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

{Give Thanks Charger} Home Decor

Hi everyone!  I shared this Home Decor item over at A Rosie Sweet Home a few weeks ago and wanted to share it here on my blog also. 
 
-------------
I love fall.  It's my favorite holiday/season to decorate for.  I love the combination of colors and scents of the season. 
I've created a home decor piece that I can use all the way through Thanksgiving and I really like the idea of having it displayed in our dining room for all to see.  
I picked up several of these orange chargers from Michael's several weeks ago when they were $1.00 each.  (they are regularly $1.99).  I cut out all of the vinyl cuts using my Cricut die cut machine.  I then added some bling and ribbon to finish off this festive creation.  

Here is my supply list:
◆ orange charger
◆ white vinyl
◆ yellow vinyl
◆ bling
◆ ribbons
The pumpkin with vine, leaves & Give Thanks sentiment were cut from the Thanksgiving Cricut cartridge.  
This was a fairly easy project to create and I know I'll enjoy it for years to come.  
  
~Tracy


Sharing with these linking parties this week!
Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü