Hello my sweet friends! Happy Monday….and the beginning of a brand new week.
I wanted to share this burlap covered foam board with you….and when you see how incredibly simple it is -- you will want to make one too….(hopefully). LOL….(I'm even going to share my boo-boo with you too). Yep, Tracy always makes crafting boo-boos….lots of them….hehe!
Spencer and I were crafting this afternoon for a thanksgiving project (I'll show you soon) and we needed something to hang/pin our project to….so this is what I came up with for our project.
I thought it would be fun to share the makings of the board itself as well.
This is a versatile little board that can be hung up anywhere in the house to attach your projects, pictures, drawings, papers, letters, etc. to it. We will attach our project using glue dots but tape, velcro or other stick tacky will work.
Supplies:
- foam board (cut in half with sharp knife)
- burlap
- ric rack
- hot glue
- buttons
 |
| glue on ric and add buttons |
The yellow circle shows you my boo-boo! :(
The sticker didn't come off easily so I thought I'd leave it on the back and glue my burlap around it -- yep, you guessed it -- I forgot to flip the board over to the right side when gluing my burlap. My hot glue was cooled off when I realized it and it was not easy to take off/re-do….so for now I'll have to mask this ugly sticker.
Yep, any crafter that says they are perfect -- please send them my way because I want to talk to them and get some pointers. lol. just kidding….








Sharing with these linking parties this week!
Pin It
Lovely!TFS
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Tuesday,
Migdalia