[Turkey Poop Mini Cups] with 8x10 Poem includes Free Printables
This post may look a little familiar but I assure you that it's a little different. The other day I shared my version of Turkey Poop Poem with free printable [thank you for your sweet comments] and today I wanted to share a smaller variation with you.
I thought this would be a great idea to make up some of these little cups to have on the side table or dessert table for your Thanksgiving guests. Instead of attaching a poem to each cup (like I did on the goodie bag) I created an 8" x 10" poem to print and insert into a frame. Your guests can read the little poem when they grab a mini-cup. =)
[Print the poem here]
[Print the mini circles here]
I printed my poem on kraft colored paper for a rustic touch.
When I spotted these New Multi-Purpose Mini Cups on a recent shopping trip I picked up a package knowing I would find something to use them for.
Here is how I put these lil' cups together…..
[Print mini circles here]
2" scallop circle punch ~ orange card stock
1 3/4" circle punch ~ mini stickers
Enjoy and gooble! gooble!
[Print the poem here]
[Print the mini circles here]
………………..
…..You might also like….








Sharing with these linking parties this week!
Pin It
Absolutely funny! My granddaughter would love them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Deborah! =)
DeleteThese are just so cute:) I have some of these cups also. I think I will make some too. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea!
ReplyDeleteWhere, oh where did you score the cups from???
ReplyDeleteWal-Mart in the paper good's aisle. =)
DeleteTracy
so super cute Tracy! I hope you and your family have a wonderful & safe Thanksgiving. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cheryl
Thank you Cheryl -- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too. =)
Deletexo,
Tracy
This is sooo cute!!!! I am going to do this for thanksgiving dinner. Thanks so much for sharing such a quick and easy project. Now if I can find those cups!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving my friend!
Marilyn C.
Thank you Marilyn! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too.
DeleteI found the cups at Wal-Mart in the paper good's aisle. =)
xo,
Tracy
Hi I'm new to the craft scene and I just wanna say these are soo cute! You have an awsome website and lots of great crafts to share!- Jossie
ReplyDeleteWelcome Jossie -- thanks so much for your sweet comments. =)
Deletexo,
Tracy
This is just adorable. I shared it on my blog over @ www.crosson5.blogspot.com Thanks:)
ReplyDeleteThatnks so much for this great idea. I made it with my 4 year old who can't wait to tell his grandpa he is going to eat Turkey poop. He couldn't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun idea! My kids would love this!
ReplyDelete