follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, November 17, 2012

{Turkey Poop} Tags & Goodie Bags with Free Printable

If you're looking for a cute way to liven up your Thanksgiving table, hand out treats to friends, or just get a little laugh -- here is a cute idea.  

Chocolate covered candies such as whoppers and milk duds work great for this treat but any chocolate candy will work.  

The little tag says:

You invited me to dinner
with your family and your friends.
You didn't say I was the main dish
For me it was "THE END"

You frightened me so badly
I knew I had been duped!
So I left you with my calling card
this bag of Turkey Poop!


Cute and fun, huh?!  





……...Supplies……..



I added brown ink to the edges of each card….


Enjoy this free printable to make some tags for your goodie bags.

Download/Print from HERE



If you would like to have these tags for yourself -- feel free to print them here.  
Have fun! 
gooble! gooble!
Credits:
My Cute Graphics & Digi Art Cafe
~Tracy


Sharing with these linking parties this week!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love this Tracy, what a great little tag!!! The whoppers are a hoot, too. Need to pin this for next year for sure!!! (Where do you get all your treat bags, do you use Clear Bags???)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy! I get almost all of my clear treat bags from Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I usually find them in the party supply, cake decorating or plastic bag section. =)

      xo,
      Tracy

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy!!This is so Cute!Funny!!I can't stop laughing!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü