follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, November 08, 2012

T.G.I.F. LInky Party #74




Happy Thursday everyone ~ the day before Friday!  YAY!!
 

It's T.G.I.F. Linky Party time here at Craft Junkie Too and it's YOUR time to share your projects with us. 
 
 
 
 
Let's share a few features from last week's party....
  
Georgia Cotton Whispy Wreath
Caramel Popcorn
Let's Make a Gift Basket

Acorn Cap Flowers & Burlap Wreath


Souvenir Notecard Gallery Wall
Witch Boots Treat Boxes

====================

If you've been featured -- please grab the code for your blog :)

Craft Junkie Too Friend
~Tracy


Sharing with these linking parties this week!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my gallery wall! Hope you have a great weekend, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party and for featuring my acorn cap flowers & burlap wreath! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Tracy!

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the linky party! It's great to look through :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Caramel Corn!! I'm linking up a Bugle Cornucopia Mix this week! Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy! Thanks so much for featuring my Witch Boot Treat boxes, yay! Great features, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy! Thanks for featuring my gift basket, it made my day. You always feature the greatest ideas each week. I love linking up and seeing all the great projects.

    Have a "Crazy Beautiful" weekend!!

    http://www.mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy,
    Thanks for hosting a FUN party!!Congrats to all that were featured!Awesome!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü