follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, July 26, 2012

T.G.I.F. Linky Party #59

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. Linky Party! 


 It's that time again to link up our crafty projects. 

You can link up whatever you'd like just link directly to your post. 


Craft Junkie Too Friend

 

Fun.Fun.Fun.

......................
Favorites from this week include:

 
 
~ Marilyn's Cricut Crafts ~
................
 

Office Chair Re-do
~ The Messy Roost ~
....................




 Garage Organization 
~ There Was a Crooked House ~
..................
 
 Make and Freeze Breakfast Sandwich 
~ The Gingerbread Blog ~

Other favorites were featured on my Facebook Fan page so check those out here.
................





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I just squealed a little to see my chair on your features, YEAHHHHH. Thank you so much for featuring me, you are one of my favorite parties. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to those that were Featured this week!!!Yiippeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW the favorites are awesome...love the chair and the frozen sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to see my Lost Sock Art listed as a favorite for the week! It feels great to be noticed - thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü