Disclaimer - Craft Junkie Too's blog is an affilicate of Pick Your Plum. I will only share crafting resources with you that I feel my readers will benefit from and enjoy. :) See my full disclosure here.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Washi Tape at Pick Your Plum Today 7/18/12
Washi Tape is the deal of the day over at Pick Your Plum today 7/18/12. Fabulous deal at 63% off on this trendy tape that is taking the crafting world by storm now-a-days. Get this awesome deal before they're all gone. I picked my plum(s) today -- have you?! - Click on the banner on the "get it" button below to view pricing and availablility.


Disclaimer - Craft Junkie Too's blog is an affilicate of Pick Your Plum. I will only share crafting resources with you that I feel my readers will benefit from and enjoy. :) See my full disclosure here. Pin It
Disclaimer - Craft Junkie Too's blog is an affilicate of Pick Your Plum. I will only share crafting resources with you that I feel my readers will benefit from and enjoy. :) See my full disclosure here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I just ordered something and am so excited!!! can't wait to get home and tape something!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know! I am Wahi tape crazy!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss