follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, July 15, 2012

{Winner Announced} Princess Book Give-away

Happy Sunday evening everyone!  

I wanted to stop in and share the winner of the {Princess Book} Give-away.  
Summer Loving Gal has left a new comment on your post "{Princess Book} and Give-away": 
This is just adorable and I'd LOVE to have one to give to my sweet granddaughter.
Thanks for the opportunity, Tracy!
:-)
Denise
Denise -- I've sent you an email.  Please respond within 48 hours to claim your prize…..:)


Hugs everyone!
Tracy Pin It

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, Tracy! I cannot wait to show my granddaughter, Emma this and keep it as she grows.
    Keep all those fabulous ideas and crafts coming, Tracy...I personally love them!

    :-)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü