Back to School time is upon us. The school supplies are out in the store and the school bells will be ringing before we know it. I have taken a special interest in back to school this year because my little guy Spencer is starting school this year in Fall 2012! Yes, he will be heading to kindergarten on August 27th. I am nervous and excited at at the same time.
Excited.... because my little boy is finally growing up but nervous because we will be transitioning from a christain day school (pre-school) into the public school system for kindergarten. Our school system has tons of great teachers but we will have to adjust into a vast variety of new personalities, routines and school schedules. So, to help myself and others get back into the groove of Back to School I've decided to do a *new* series the whole month of August.
The month of August will filled with tips, tricks, ideas and solutions to help get you and your family organized for Back to School.
Do you not have anyone starting Back to School?! That's okay, maybe some of our tips and tricks can give you inspiration and ideas for organizing and crafty projects for the future. Stay tuned for more.
I have some special guest bloggers who will be joining me to share some crafty ideas and inspiration with us but I'm still looking for more. If you have a crafty idea, tip, trick, or inspiring project that you'd like to share that is centered around Back to School -- I'M LOOKING FOR YOU! Yes, this is open to anyone who is crafty at heart. Contact me (here) and let me know what you'd like to share during the month of August here at Craft Junkie Too's blog. Pin It







Having been a Kindergarten teacher in a public school I am so excited for you and for your child's teacher as we teachers love, love, love creative parents helping in the classroom! Have a great year interacting with your son in school. This year is important in the rest of his time at school. Thanks for all the sharing you do - I really enjoy your blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big step for you both! But he is going to have such fun :)
ReplyDelete