Click here for the T.G.I.F. Linky Party!
Welcome to the July 2012 Pink-alicious Blog Hop hosted by My Pink Stamper. This month we are super excited to show you the brand new kit including the Moo-ey Doodles image stamps. So cute and fun.
For my project I created a 2-page scrapbook layout highlighting the cow with mexican hat. I was going for a "birthday" theme and used the cow w/hat as a pinata image. I designed a bright colored banner using triangles for the pennants and glued jute rope to give it the hanging effect. I attached the cow to the banner to appear as if it's hanging just ready to be busted open.
Okay -- next on the blog hop trail is my super talented friend Ms. Shelley so let's see what's she's created using this new kit….
Here is what you get in the Moo-ey Doodles Kit this month….
Pumpkin Spice Store (<---shop here)
Blog Hop Trail
Tracy (<-- You're here)
Shelley (<-- go here next)
Pin It










So cute!! I just love these pages :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteYour layout is addorable ! :)
ReplyDeleteCute LO! That little cow is sweet.
ReplyDeleteDee B
Cute pages! I really like the pinata idea - so cool!!
ReplyDeleteCute layout. Great little banners.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute layout Tracy!!! I love how you added the little guy in the banner. XOXO, Julie. :0)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute LO...love that little cow! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pages, you used the stamp set very cleverly!!
ReplyDeleteLiz Seubert
17eroses@gmail.com
AWWW CUTE CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout!!!
ReplyDeleteThe fun cow looks like a piñata.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Banner is just adorable.--Pat N.
ReplyDeleteSooper Mooper cute!
ReplyDeleteTracy,
ReplyDeleteYour scrapbook page is adorable!! I love the details, oh so cute!!
Big Hugs
Cristi
Love your idea of a pinata! Great Layout.
ReplyDeleteONE word...Moo Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I really like the banner!
ReplyDeleteSheri R
What a darling banner!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Tracy, I think the cow looks great with the birthday party theme!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Creative page!
ReplyDeleteTracy... I LOVE your Layout! Absolutely Adorable!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Layout!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, yummy pennants and great twine! The twine is a perfect element; dimension and suits your Mexican cow :)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout!! :)
ReplyDelete