follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Guest Designer at My Pink Stamper

Hi everyone -- I'm happy to be a guest designer at My Pink Stamper today! 


Come on over and check out my You're my Favorite PEEP! Easter Treat…..and enter to win an Everyday Life collection stamp set…..

















Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love this little chick and egg, Tracy! Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter Project. Love the little Chick image. Thanks for a great project to share while Robyn is away having a little time with her Family. You and the DT are the best.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project ! Thanks for sharing. I love the stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chick is so cute. Love it TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought to spray the coconut, thanks for the great tip! I can think of a bunch of people that I know who would enjoy this little treat for Easter, thanks for sharing your idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute (and yummy). Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü