follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

CJToo Crafty Designers Design Team Day! Spring Projects!

Spring 

 What a wonderful and talented group of ladies I have on my Design Team!! 
The Design Team assignment this week is
Theme challenge : create a project that represents spring

To see more about their fabulous creations - you can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or on the photo of their project. Let's get the creativity rolling shall we??

~~~~~~

Cheryl at CardsbyCG is sharing her scene card. You'll just love all the moving parts on her project. Jump over to her blog to see all the wonderful details!




~~~~~~

Kristy at Craftin-on-my-Door made some wonderful little note cards to share. These measure 3" x 3" and would make terrific lunchbox notes for the kids or notes for the girlfriends! I just love them.


~~~~~~

Kadie over at  Kards by Kadie created an adorable flower in a pot. Don't you just LOVE her doodling too! I can't wait to hop over to her blog to see more!


~~~~~~

Shelley at Carley's Closet created a layout for this Spring project. I just love that she only gave me a sneak peek of her adorable LO. Hop over to her blog to check out the rest.



I hope you enjoy these wonderful projects. Please head over to give my wonderful designers some comment LOVE! I know they appreciate it as much as I do.

Crafty HUGS!!  
~Tracy
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü