Hello and welcome to the March 2012 edition of the Design Team projects hosted by My Pink Stamper. I hope you enjoy our projects, tips, tricks and techniques we have for you! Each month the entire receives the same assignment which may include theme, type of project, color combo etc. and this month our assignment was to incorporate the colors green, yellow and blue into any project type.
For my project….I chose to complete a scrapbook page(s) because I REALLY want to get more into scrapbooking my family…..for my pages below….you may notice the simplicity of my pages because I've made the decision that "less is better" -- meaning I don't need to spend hours making one page that I lose interest. Simple pages with a simple theme to enhance my pictures on the pages. I'm giving this approach a try -- so you may see more scrapbook pages here. :)
Supplies:
Click here to view the entire Design Team post.....:)
~Tracy








Very cute! Love the bunnies and the textured grass :)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! Simple is good but you still have lots of elements. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAngela
love the layout!!!
ReplyDeleterosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
Very cute layout.
ReplyDeleteTina
aurathentic@gmail.com
Simple lets your photos take center stage. They are what is important anyway.
ReplyDeleteCute LO for the Easter Holiday...love simple.
ReplyDeleteDee B
Super fun layout Tracy!!! Now you are all ready for Easter and your memories will be documented :)
ReplyDelete