Easter
What a wonderful and talented group of ladies I have on my Design Team!!
The Design Team assignment this week is
Theme challenge : create a 3-D Easter Project
The Design Team assignment this week is
Theme challenge : create a 3-D Easter Project
To see more about their fabulous creations - you can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or on the photo of their project. Let's get the creativity rolling shall we??
~~~~~~
Cheryl at CardsbyCG is sharing these cute little carrot boxes. How cute would these be out among the Easter Bunny's eggs?
and her bucket full of peppermint bunnies is adorable too!
~~~~~~
Kristy at Craftin-on-my-Door made this oh-so cute and quick home decor piece! I don't know about you but I just LOVE it! :)
~~~~~~
Kadie over at Kards by Kadie made this wonderful basket full of bunnies!! Absolutely ADORABLE!
~~~~~~
Shelley at Carley's Closet is sharing these wonderful Easter treats. All the layers are so cute!
~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy these wonderful projects. Please head over to give my wonderful designers some comment LOVE! I know they appreciate it as much as I do.











GREAT projects ladies -- I just love each and every one of them....thank you so much for being a great group of talented crafters!!
ReplyDelete-Tracy
Great ideas....your team is very creative and talented! :D
ReplyDeleteLove all the project! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAngela
gypsydreamdesigns.blogspot.com