♥ Post Your Mother's Day Projects & Enter to Win! ♥
With Mother's Day coming up this week-end I know that you have been busy creating that special card, gift or project. I want to see your work! Just leave a link in Mister Linky's box below and each submission (Mother's Day related) will have your name entered in a chance to win a $25.00 gift certificate to PaperTrey Ink. You can continue to post your project links through Sunday May 9th. I will draw the winner on Monday May 10th.
Just to clarify this is not considered a challenge - for this one you can post a project you've already made. It's just a way to see each others' work. You can post a project that you made recently or anything you are making through Sunday which is Mother's Day.
Don't be shy - come on!
Also, leave the LINK to your project - you can copy and paste that from the address bar at the top of your blog.
Get busy CJToo Friends!
Pin It
I made this Explosion Box and a few people have made it and linked it. It's a gift for my Mom:) I also made a Video Tutorial to go with it.
ReplyDeleteThis was the one I made for my mom during NSD. I am going to send her a painting as well.
ReplyDeleteVery nice idea. thanks for doing this. I made a secret message card for my mom
ReplyDeleteI made this frame for my Daughter in law for Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteRose
I made these cards..the first one is for my dear mom, second card is for my boyfriends mom.
ReplyDeleteI linked the card I sent my mom, I'm looking forward to checking out other's work too!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a card I made for my mother-in-law. She's pretty special and a great stand-in mom. Being my mom past away 10 years she's the next best thing.
ReplyDeleteMother's Day is bitter sweet for me. Mum died almost 6 years ago now, and I miss her dearly. I called my dad in England on the weekend to tell him that I had been accused of something awful, and he said, "You shouldn't have done that" I explained that I didn't! I know that if Mum was still around, she would have been so supportive and made me feel that she was on my side! If your mum is still around, get as much of her as you can.
ReplyDeleteMary
I have four daughter and one daughter-in-law who are mothers. On NSBD I made cards for them that is center around a photo of the Bleeding Heart plant in my garden.
ReplyDeleteThis is the Mother's Day card I made for my mom during the MPS NSD Challenges. I also made my MIL a card, but can't post it until Sunday in case she visits my blog. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sparksgal-craft-place.blogspot.com/2010/05/nsd-my-pink-stamper-challenge-1.html
I made my Mom a card using the childs year cartridge :o)
ReplyDeleteAmanda B
This is a card I made my mom for Mother's Day. I used some of her favorite colors. Hope she likes it.
ReplyDeleteHere is a quick card that I made this evening. I have to get all my cards in the mail tomorrow to make sure they arrive in time.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I made my card using Hello Kitty Font. Thanks for the chance to win Tracey
ReplyDeleteMarilyn C.
mmc123mac at yahoo dot com
i made several cards the one i love the most is a bff card
ReplyDeleteMy project is 2 Mother's Day cards for my mom & grandmother. Flowerpot slider cards on a flat base.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Lori
The link is to my MIL's Mothers Day Card. Sorry the saying is in spanish, cause she doesn't speak/read english. This is also the one I made for MPS Challenge #1 for NSD.
ReplyDeleteThank you
Kathryn
Here is the card I made for my mom. I will also be making her a matching cake that I will make using the Cricut Cake! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteI made this apron card for my MIL because she is a great baker and she has curtains in her kitchen that match the apron. Hope she likes it.
ReplyDeleteMarijo (aka scraptasticgrammy)
mjs1199@cox.net
Tracy Y'all looked like you were having so much fun I decided I needed to play too. I made this card using crict mother's day cart, some svg cuts, and a digital stamp.
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy....what a GREAT idea!!! Thanks for doing this and thanks for the give a way!!!
ReplyDeleteI made this card for my BFF!
hugs,
Sarah
I just posted my card and gift card purse. This is my very first time posting my projects!!! I really had fun making them. I will put a gift card for a pedicure in the purse. My mom loves those!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tracy, fun idea and a nice prize! I have looked at everyones projects, you all do such great stuff! thanks for sharing
tammyd0228atmsndotcom
I have enjoyed seeing everyone's Mother's Day Project, I too made my mom her's on NSD for Robyns Challenge, she loves Penguins so I had to make her a card with one on it,
ReplyDeleteThanks Tracy!!!!
I just posted one of my Mother's Day cards. Hope you like it. I am really enjoying all of these here.
ReplyDeleteThis is a card I made for my mom on NSD, simple but beautiful. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI made my card for my mom. To make the flower, I just used 1 1/4 in circles and folded them into thirds. Used eight, then added a little bling :)
ReplyDeleteThis one was for my mother in law. I got the inspiration for this one from someone elses blog, but sorry, I dont remember who?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration on Mother's day. I got this finished just in time. I probably would not have done it without your challenge. Lots of love to all and to all a Happy Mother's Day.!
ReplyDeleteMaureen
Hi Love your Blog. I made a few cards for Mother's Day check them out I put a link on the LInky.
ReplyDeleteRudieTootiePatootie
Thanks for the chance to win. I posted the wrong url though, oops...this one is the direct link to my mother's day project sorry
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/2010/05/dear-mother.html
Great idea, I have posted the Mothers Day card I posted for my Mother In Law.
ReplyDelete