follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, May 01, 2010

♥ Enter to Win - Walk in My Garden Cricut Cartridge ♥

I think a perfect ending to this 2010 National Scrapbook Day is fitting for a give-away.  An oldie but goodie Cricut Cartridge, brand new in the package and donated by PROVO CRAFT.  Check out some of the images on this cartridge....wooot woooot!!



Anyhoo's, for your chance to win, leave me one comment on this post and tell me what you like most about National Scrapbook Day....(today).  What stood out from visiting all over the internet, facebook, MPS, the tons of online shops offering deals and specials....and the outstanding talent of projects.  I will draw a winner on Tuesday May 4th.  Please leave me a way to contact you, if you win...an email address or your blog URL.  Good luck everyone and thanks for playing along on this NSD....

♥ Tracy

Pin It

101 comments:

  1. I loved hopping around to see what everyone was creating today when I had a few moments. Unfortunately, I had family obligations, so I didn't get any crafting time today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to sit down & participate in some of the challenges everyone had going on.

    Would love to get this cartridge. My good friend is always talking about using this one for cards. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like about NSD is it gets us excited about what we actually like to do! We all have responsibilities but this is one thing that a group of people can chat, share and come together and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that it really motivates me to get some creating in. I made 5 cards and only 1 page, but hope to make more pages tomorrow. I loved the least used challenge and that's the one I was able to make a page with.

    Would love to win this cart!! Thanks for the chance!
    craftingcricutmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was tons of fun looking at all the creativity EVERYWHERE!!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NSD is always exciting, actually I will probably be celebrating all month long. LOL Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today has been great fun!
    I have been more motivated and creative than I have been in months!

    The ideas are really flowing now and it's all thanks to the wonderful people who have shared their time and talents all day today and everyday!

    Walk in My Garden is one of two on my "Oh My God, I have to have that" List! (the other is Create a Critter)... so to say that winning would make my day is an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my first National Scrapbook Day since I just started to make cards on my birthday last year when I reaceived my Cricut Expressions on May 4th. THis has been an amazing journey today, Looking at everyones work has been such an insperation. It is amazing how many talented woman/men that are out there. I loved hopping from site to site sitting back and awwwwwing from what appeared on my screen. Today has been a great time! I was gone all day and just got home but Ive been hopping like made for the past hour, leaving comments for everyone! Ive been busy, I didnt get a chance to shop today but Im sure there are some amazing deals out there :) Great for all of us. Thanks for the opportunity to win this cart, Ive never seen this one and Im dieing to see what the name of it is. Hope I win! Crossing my finger eyes and toes. Thanks for listening :)
    Gina
    raegina at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved hopping around and seeing the differences in ideas with the same project. There are so many talented people out there.
    I was working on centerpieces for a upcoming graduation party...of course, using the cricut! lol
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I would love to win this cart. I loved creating and visiting all day. My back is so sore from my chair!!

    dianaherrera at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a challenge junkie!!!! I love looking at diferent projects and getting ideas! I told the family, next year this was gonna be my day with no birthday parties allowed, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was my first NSD since I have only had my cricut since Christmas!It has been a blast and with the time challenges I have got so much done. I would love to win this cart. It is on my must have list! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a great time for NSD. I tried to follow along with Robyn's challenges...I only got through #5 today, but got 6 cards done. Will have to finish up the rest tomorrow. :)

    I also think I convinced DH to let me buy a gypsy. Now I just gotta find the best deal. :)

    Loved your challenge over at MPS also. Looks like you and Spencer had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved everything about it ! The ideas that popped into my head! the new friends I made ! The give aways ! Everything ! It was so motivating ! Thanks Tracy this would be a great cart to win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked all the ideas from the challenges. After a while, I feel like I am doing the same thing over and over again.

    Thanks for all the hard work you out in today.

    Mallorey.burns@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved hopping around from everyone's blog seeing what they made for the day. I loved the projects you made at Robyn's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of the ideas. Looking at something new everytime you look at a blog. Fun. Fun, Fun
    Thanks for the give-away
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really liked the various creations and the enthusiasm everyone had to insipre us to be creative.

    Would love to win this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so awesome Tracy, you make really cute projects and have inspired me alot. Thanks for this great chance. Gloria C.
    gloriaandmickey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved the sales!! I also liked seeing the things everyone came up with!
    Thanks for this great giveaway!

    camloups at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been around since the 1st National Scrapbook Day, and I have to say this was the best NSD so far!

    I love watching all the videos, that always helps to get my creative juices flowing.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the chance to win. I LOVE seeing everyone's work on same challenges. Sooo much inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all the croft sales the most. Gotta love the blog giveaways and challenges. A Youtube fest! mississchic@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that I got so much inspiration and ideas. I didn't participate but I peeped. It was my sabbath so I tried to stay away from the crafty for the day. I'll paly catch up tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I just became a follower of your blog as I saw a few of your videos on youtube and they were extremely helpful to a new Cricut Expression owner =)
    I am always looking online for new ideas and inspiration so today is just like any other for me, but I love all of the deals which helps because crafting gets expensive!
    I would love to win the Cricut Cartridge I only have 2 and I need to grow my collection! :)

    Thanks, Jessika
    hotjla@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've tried to stay away from sales today :) I have had tons of fun today over with Robyn at MPS. Love seeing all of the ideas out there today.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Rains (heavy) changed my plans for today and forced me inside-which was not a disappointment to me. Although I did scrap some, I hadn't been planning on getting to scrap today so just couldn't really get in the mood. But I didn't want to "waste" the day doing housework so it was GREAT getting to blog hop and feel like I was a part of others productive/crafting days. Thanks for sharing!!!

    Bee
    BamaBIT@AOL.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loved so many of the blogs. Scrapin Navy wife sure had some cute cards. It was great for a beginner to see all the creativity put into the projects which gave me some great ideas. I learned how to put books together on the zutter dream blog, the dad's book. I had no idea I could do something like that. I kept checking back throughout the day and saw so many wonderful things I'm going to make. A great day!

    ReplyDelete
  28. For the first part of the day I went to Michael's crafts with count em....9 40% off coupons from the many visits the week before when I got lots of clearance stuff. My DH had to stand in line for me 8 of those 9 times paying for one item at a time. What great deals I got. Then home to work on a mini album, blog hope and youtube searching. What fun. Jonnie

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love everything. Especially seeing what everyone created.


    Leticia
    scrapbook_butterfly@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Today I arranged for our East Bay Scrapbook Club to meet at the Clubhouse. We had about 20 people who stayed from 10:00 until 7:00p. It was a great long day. I brought my E and several people used it and were so excited to make professional looking lettering and cuts. I won a creative memories album and covers in the raffle. Yes - a great day - however, I missed all the online celebrations - so reviewing them now.

    Maureen -- mo_sala@pacbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is the cartridge I've wanted, but never have gotten! I wish every day was NSD! It has been so much fun! I've loved seeing everyone's projects all day long! So many lovely, talented people! Thanks for the chance!
    jjsmic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, how can I name one thing I liked about NSD? I loved being able to scrap most of the day. And seeing what you and the other bloggers did for projects was wonderful. So much inspiration and so little time. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The best part of NSD is all the wonderful projects that everyone has made. I love looking at so many creations with different pulls on each of the challenges. I have so many new ideas in my head that I am trying to cook and write them down at the same time. Plus trying to keep up with everything that was done today. lol I didn't get to join in any of the fun today, but will be doing as many of the challenges as I can tomorrow after church. It is a leave me alone afternoon tomorrow.

    Thank you for the chance to win. I have a friend who doesn't have but 3 carts and saved for this last year to buy the Gypsy. (she just got it Friday) I would love to be able to give this to her as a gift for Mothers Day. She loves flowers and I gardening. She is the one who helps me keep my plants in good shape. I don't have a green thumb at all.

    Again thank you.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  34. My very first NSD was so enjoyable. I retired last year, bought a Cricut and have been off and running since. I spent hours today looking at different blogs and watching their videos. My favorite was learning different ways to use ribbon. I love your spot and "tune" in every day to see what's new. I would love to have Walk in my Garden. I could get so much use out of all the gardening cuts. Thank you for the chance to win.
    Mary Ann
    mahuntington@wavecable.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all the sales and giveaways! Can't get any better than that! Thanks for the opp! Hope you had an enjoyable day!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. i liked watching HSN sales, all the challenges on MPS and working on five Mother's Day Cards. Finally ending the day reading all the blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is my first National Scrapbook Day! OMG I had soooo much fun with you and robyn are that the best! Thanks for everything yall do!


    elisaap1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is my first NSD and boy am I tired. My favorite part of this is seeing what is all going on out there...People are so creative and to be a part of all that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Tracy....
    I didnt get to do much crafting today....couple cards....wasnt feeling good =(
    but I did enjoy blog hopping. I really appreciate all the hard work you put in....I know this had to be so much work, but so much fun!!! Maybe next year I will give it a try!!!
    I also of course checked out MPS and MOMO!!!


    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  40. It was a great day of creating. I spent most of the day with MPS.

    ReplyDelete
  41. NSD was alot of fun for me today. I was home all day and scrapped by myself but got alot accomplished. I finished some cards and a challenge and worked on a swap I'm in so all in all a very protective day. Lots of neat things going on all over the blogs and was fun seeing what everyone was doing. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all!
    mccadesmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. What I loved about NSD is getting enthused all over again about this craft of scrapbooking and cardmaking. I love learning new things!
    heathermeech@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. I loved all the sites I visited and the creations I saw and just sitting spending some time looking at other ppl projects was just awesome. thanks for the opportunity.. : ) newscrapper74 CMB

    ReplyDelete
  44. I loved hopping from one blog to another and one sale to another..it was great seeing all the creations and getting inspired to complete some projects!

    ReplyDelete
  45. NSD is the best. I just loved seeing all the challenges and getting inspired to try something new and different. Thanks for all that you do. Your projects are always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  46. It was just so much fun seeing all the creativity. The challenges seen to get me motivated! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  47. What I liked best about NSD was that I had a perfectly good excuse to stay in my scrap room all day and create! It would be wrong to NOT scrap on national scrapbook day! It's also a good reason to get together with friends and create together!

    Thanks for the chance to win this cartridge. I do not have this one yet!

    scrappingwest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. My favorite part was blog hopping to see what everyone was making. I had to work so I was not able to do much but I have lots of inspiration for the week.

    Emily C.
    youngnos27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. This was my first NSD. I visited MPS most of the day. Even my daughter would ask from the other room "what's the next challenge?". I would love to win this cart~ Thanks

    donna967 at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I loved the challenge of trying to keep up with the pros. It's amazing what you can do under pressure. some of mine were good and some not so good but I loved doing it.
    I would lov this cart because I love taking pics of flowers so that would make some nice pages

    ReplyDelete
  51. I forgot my email

    fasloan@yahoo.com

    sorry

    ReplyDelete
  52. i would love to win WIMG. i borrow a friend's all the time! love you great ideas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Walk in my Garden is such a BEAUTIFUL cartridge, thank you for offering it! It was such fun looking at all the challenges. Our family attended a baby dedication so I wasn't able to participate - maybe today :-) Thank you! Your site is a big inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I felt really connected to all scrapbookers all over the world - NSD is OUR DAY!!!!! and I actually sat down and scrapped a 2-page LO! I checked all my favorite blogs and loved all the ideas I got! I would love to win WIMG to give to one of my scrapbooking buddies who doesn't have a lot of carts - she would love it! (and I can borrow it!)
    jackie

    jkraftchick at triad dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. My favourite thing about NSD.......was hopping around to see all the projects, You son was adorable in his kid craft project video :) he did a great job, look out mom he could be after your blog LOL!!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win, this would be a great cart to add to my collection!!
    brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. omgOSH!!! IT WAS NSD challenge overload!! I got creatively burned out by 7pm had been away since Friday 6am! BUT I LOVED IT!!! I loved seeing the challenges!!! LOVED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. What a fun day! Blog hopping and crafting was so much fun! Thanks for all you do!
    krussell68 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Without a doubt it was all the creative ideas and video's that were floating around out there all day yesterday. Would love to win this cartrige - please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  59. All the videos were my favorite part. I love to see new ideas and new techniques shown. Such inspiration. Thanks.
    Marijo (aka scraptasticgrammy)
    mjs1199@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. We celebrated my son's 1st Communion on Saturday, so I missed most of the festivities, but I enjoyed catching up on all the fun. My fave part was all of the projects made for challenges on MPS. It's interesting to see different folks take on the challenges. I'm still going to try to enter one or two...I have a few hours free today...and a scrapbook page or two to make!


    Thanks for the chance to win this cart...it's been on my wish list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  61. I don't have this cartridge and would love to add it to my collection!

    I would have loved to have been a part of the excitement here and over on Robyn's blog yesterday, but we were busy have a much needed family day after my hubby was away for 2 weeks on business.

    Hope everyone enjoyed themselves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. This was my first NSD, and I wasn't home for most of it, so I had no idea of what to expect when I sat down at my computer last night. WOW!!! Loved MPS's stuff and your project with Spencer! What a cutie! I love my "Walk in My Garden" (one of my faves!), but I have a friend who NEEDS this cart! So many ideas swirling in my head... Thanks for all you do! m2

    ReplyDelete
  63. looking at all the wonderful designs that everyone was sharing
    Thank you for a chance to win this cart
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love your videos, I love your personality and the work that you do. Pick me because I have never won yet

    ReplyDelete
  65. I loved the challenges and seeing what everybody made!! It was fun to see so much creativity in one place.
    ikennic@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. As I was hopping around and crafting I noticed that there are so many very talented and creative people out there. Everytime there was a new challenge posted some where I got inspired by several different techniques and products that were used. Thank you for the chance to win this awesome cartridge. Oh and the segment with your son was amazing I love to craft with my boy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  67. My favorite part of the day was the end. I've never felt so proud since I was able to do all the challenges, and still get some other projects done. My favorite challenge was adding something you wouldn't normally use to your project. It really got me thinking in a new direction. Of course I loved your video with Spencer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. It was fun to see all the new, fresh ideas everyone had to share. I just wish I could have played along.

    Laurie
    jjbrewski at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I think my favorite thing about NSD was hopping around to all of the challenge sites and trying to keep up!! Organized chaos, I call it. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  70. am always amazed at the talent out there. I like how some people will take just one item off a cricut cartridge and make beautiful cards..inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I loved seeing what everyone was creating online. I bounced around to blogs, facebook and youtube. This was the first year that I participated in challenges. I had a great time over at My Pink Stamper and look forward to doing challenges more often. Everyone was such an inspiration and I had a fun day! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi Tracy
    love your vidoes, great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  73. Wow....what is my favorite thing....I think all the inspiration to try new things! Thanks for the chance!
    Karen


    rkbmadden at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. My favorite thing about NSD was going from blog to blog to see what people have done and how they celebrated.
    Go paper crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like what you did with this cartridge and would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I loved the watching all the videos yesterday. It was a lot of fun.
    SGarcia292(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love watching your videos!! Great giveaway.
    {hugs}
    Anita
    Anitadclark@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I enjoyed playing along with the challenges. I worked until 3:00pm but after supper I started working on MPS challenges and didn't stop until 2:30am. Loved your video.
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. How fun that Scrapbookers actually have their own special day! It helped motivate me to sit down and have fun with my card making. My creative juices are really flowing now!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Why can't we have scrapbook day everyday. Loved the sales with everyone and all of the new projects. I would love a chance to win wimg, I have been wanting this cartridge.
    Thanks,
    Donnabischof@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. What I love most about NSD is having an excuse to do what I love....not that I need an excuse but somehow in my mind it gives me free reign to create all day!
    Melissa
    misala.np at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love coming to your site for inspiration..your video's are awesome! I got my 2 year old to bed and finally got to scrap my 18 y/o son's first day of school. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  83. WOOOHOOO! would love to win this cartridge for my co worker/cricut addict....lol. She is my crafting partner and it would be nice to add this cartridge to her collection.

    Thanks alot
    Beth Leon
    beth_g_leon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Hi Tracy!
    I love how even though I had been traveling and not made plans at my LSS, I could connect online with so many friends online and have a blast challenging and creating..thank you for your part in all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I loved everything. My favorite thing was to hop around and see what everyone was creating. Everyone had such great ideas and lots of fun giveaways. This was my first NSD. I just got my cricut for Christmas and really hadn't done anything before that

    ReplyDelete
  86. I loved seeing all the talent out ther and how all the crafters/bloggers worked together and gave kudo's to each other. Its just a warm feeling.
    There is so much inspiration out there and everyone is so friendly.

    One of the things I like about NSD is that it give awareness to others that don't realize how BIG this 'hobby' really is.

    ReplyDelete
  87. WHAT STOOD OUT FOR ME WAS THAT WITH EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART IN THE DAY'S ACTIVITIES - I REALLY FELT A CONNECTION TO THEM. WE ALL LIVE ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT WE ALL HAVE THE LOVE OF THIS CRAFT IN COMMON. I THINK THAT IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING EVERYONE THINK OUT OF THEIR OWN REALM.
    MICHELE
    tishy34@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. What I loved about NSD was all the inspiration that everyone provided.
    It was so much fun to see what everyone was doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I love your videos and Cards. I enjoyed the out of the box and the kids craft from NSD. Thanks for the give away opportunity. I hope I win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I watch you blog every day and enjoy your creations and videos. Thank you for the chance to win WIMG. I really want that cart.

    ReplyDelete
  92. NSD was so much fun!!! Triing to make a card an hour, wow, we had a blast!!! Looking forward to looking at all the cards ppl sent.
    Thanks
    jennifer h
    jbowerman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. i just love looking at what everyone is doing and drawing inspiration from that. we recently moved and all my scrap friends are 10 hours away. so my mojo has been lacking. it's so fun to just browse and get a little of it back!!

    hopegustafson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I focused on MPS challenges and was able to complete 6 of them Saturday, and then the other 6 Sunday. It was so much fun!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  95. Well, I had to work Sat. so did not get to participate but the best thing I liked about the day was being able to visit everyone's blogs later to see what I missed and get some inspiration to scrap when I get the chance. Thanks for youe giveaway! rab1127 at Aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I loved seeing all the wonderful and creative ideas people were sharing, but I think my favorite thing was to watch video tuts of cricut creations! I especially enjoyed your wrap up video of some of the challenges you participated in and I with ya on the getting music and art/creative thinking back in school!

    ReplyDelete
  97. I love all the inspiration. I got overwhelmed by some of the challanges and had to back off before I got frustrated. Thank you for sharing I have learned so much more about using my cricut. Thanks for the chance to win. I am new to blogging, but my blog is http://adayinthelifeofacraftinggoldfish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  98. I couldn't participate on the day, but I've enjoyed seeing all the projects that you did and got several great ideas. Many folks on You Tube have been promoting the day, and it's just such a great opportunity to bring people together, uniting us across the world by emphasizing what we share instead of tearing each other apart by focusing on our differences. This is how we were meant to spend our lives, by uniting together, and it just feels right. I just love this community of crafters, I really do, and thank you for being a part of it! mmathis1 at austin dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Loved your Natioanl Scrapbooking Day video's (but then again - LOVE your video's). Your son is adorable and such a little man. Thanks for this opportunity to win Walk in My Garden cartridges. Keeping it all crossed that I win.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Love all the inspiration and I purchased more stamps at Peachy Keen. I love their stamps! Got some as a Mother's Day gift for my Mom. Awesome sale. I wasn't able to be on until late night on NSBD. So I missed out on so much. But I have been playing catch up every chance I get. I love Walk in My Garden. It is one of my favorites and I do not own it yet. I love all the gardening things on it and the cute little bugs. I love to garden and I have loads of pictures I can use with this.
    Thanks for the chance to win it!
    Lynn

    passionwriter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. ♥This ENTER TO WIN is closed ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü